BY VERA BRADLEY

Vera Bradley Signature Little Hipster Bag Women's - Handbags & Accessories Handbags & Accessories see more...

Brooke W.
Howe
This purse is the perfect size for somebody who doesn’t carry an oversized load of things. This purse is simple yet handy because of the front pocket and definitely affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new purse. Plus there are many different patterns to pick from online.
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
#GiftCrush Vera Bradley is my go to for gifting friends and family, a favorite brand for all us ladies. Great wuality and selection of products eith such gorgeous designs and items to fit various needs. Total win @verabradley @influenster
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love this brand. I also love all of their products. They are very durable and they are also easy to clean. All other patterns are super cute. I also like the way they design all of their products. They make sure that you have room to stay organized. The only downside are these products are typically very expensive. But if you find them on sale or you get them from an outlet mall you'll save a lot of money. I would never buy this product full price but I love this product and brand
Maegan P.
San Clemente
My grandma always gives me Vera Bradley bags for my birthday! This year, I got the signature hipster! It's so great! Convenient and easy to carry! I've got 2 toddlers to wrestle around, so hands free is awesome!
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY
This bag is overall my favorite. The size is perfect for anything. The front compartment have card holders so it doubles as a purse and a wallet all in one.
Miranda V.
Every single thing that I have to say about Vera Bradley is all good things! They have sooo many different designs and come out with new colors and designs for every different season. They are GREAT quality purses and everyone I have bought has lasted at least a year without looking old and worn!
I love the cloth material look and the many floral designs they offer. They have a lot of different items available as well like purses, luggage, pens and notebooks and even really cute keychains! Makes for a great gift idea too!