BY VERA BRADLEY

Vera Bradley Signature Little Hipster Bag Women's - Handbags & Accessories Handbags & Accessories see more...

Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love this brand. I also love all of their products. They are very durable and they are also easy to clean. All other patterns are super cute. I also like the way they design all of their products. They make sure that you have room to stay organized. The only downside are these products are typically very expensive. But if you find them on sale or you get them from an outlet mall you'll save a lot of money. I would never buy this product full price but I love this product and brand
Maegan P.
San Clemente
My grandma always gives me Vera Bradley bags for my birthday! This year, I got the signature hipster! It's so great! Convenient and easy to carry! I've got 2 toddlers to wrestle around, so hands free is awesome!
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY
This bag is overall my favorite. The size is perfect for anything. The front compartment have card holders so it doubles as a purse and a wallet all in one.