Vera Bradley Mini Hipster Crossbody Bag in Parisian Paisley uploaded by Linda M.

BY VERA BRADLEY

The Mini Hipster offers organization in a compact silhouette. The magnetic snap on the front flap makes for easy access to the interior pockets and ID window. The adjustable strap makes it simple to customize the bag. see more...

Tori C.
Best cross body bag EVER!!! I have tons of cross body bags and don't carry any of them because they just don't hold all the important stuff! This bag is perfect for that! It has so many pockets for organizing but doesn't get too bulky when you put stuff in it! The only thing I wish was different is the cell phone pocket, it could be a little deeper. For the price this is the best bag and in my opinion tops some of the pricier alternatives!
Josie S.
I have a vera bradley cross body like this one in a different pattern. it is big enough to carry more items but not too big. i used it for travels, amusement parks, and casual use. the front pocket has little spots for credit cards and stuff too so it is nifty.
Linda M.
Valrico
I have one like this one in little hipster and alpine floral and it fits everything you need I got it on sale in the Vera Bradley outlet factory store on Vera Bradley's birthday
Debbi C.
Love this cross body bag. Great for when you need to keep your items with you but can't carry a purse...work etc. This has a lot of room and can hold many items even though it is small!
Denise B.
I have one of these, and it's nice for when I'm not planning on carrying many things with me, but if I need even just a normal amount of stuff it gets crowded. There's card holders in the front pocket and I would highly suggest using those instead of a wallet when carrying this, to free up space in the main pouch. The phone pocket is great though! My iPhone fits nicely, however one of the new giant iPhones probably wouldn't.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love this brand. I also love all of their products. They are very durable and they are also easy to clean. All other patterns are super cute. I also like the way they design all of their products. They make sure that you have room to stay organized. The only downside are these products are typically very expensive. But if you find them on sale or you get them from an outlet mall you'll save a lot of money. I would never buy this product full price but I love this product and brand