Vera Bradley® Lunch Bunch Bag

Here's a much prettier lunch bag from Vera Bradley than a brown paper bag! With enough space for most pre-packaged frozen meals and a handy ID window to set your bag apart from the rest, you'll never go back to a boring lunch bag. Featured in camo black multi Lunch bunch bag Allover pattern Quilted texture ID window on side 7.5" W x 9" H x 4.25" D 3" handle drop Machine wash cold Cotton Imported

Does this keep food or drinks cold?
Omg this so cute But exactly how big is it Like how many things can it hold?
Is the material durable ?
Start your review of Vera Bradley® Lunch Bunch Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Vera Bradley® Lunch Bunch Bag uploaded by Rachael D.
My lunchbox is perfect. It serves all my needs and is very well insulated. The pattern is true to the colors depicted online, and its overall appearance is trendy and adorable. This is the second lunchbox I have purchased from Vera Bradley and I couldn't be more pleased. Nothing can beat the quality and design of this brand. I bought mine in August and it still looks brand new. Thanks Vera!
Steph E.
Canton, OH
Vera Bradley® Lunch Bunch Bag uploaded by Steph E.
Super cute and the perfect size to pack a school or work lunch. Exterior is made of a beautiful Vera Bradley quilted print and the interior is lined with a protective plastic. Has many pockets for convenient storage Vera Bradley® Lunch Bunch Bag is also very easy to clean.
Bettina W.
Charleston
I love the designs and the quality of their products. It does an amazing job at keeping my lunch chilled, and it doesn't look like a typical lunch box more like a purse or tote. I also love their purses, they are a bit pricey but if you can invest in their bags. You really get what you paid for. #verabradley
Sheema I.
Glen Allen, VA
Vera Bradley® Lunch Bunch Bag uploaded by Sheema I.
This is the cutes bag that I ever owned and I get a lot of compliments on it and it matches with almost all of my cloth and it is affordable and anyone can buy it and I will recommend for anyone who is looking for a perfect size lunch bag!
Madalin G.
Glencoe, AL
Vera Bradley® Lunch Bunch Bag uploaded by Madalin G.
I absolutely love my Vera Bradley lunch bag. I love how cute it is and how the colors pop. I have bought Vera Bradley lunch bags for years and I’ll definitely continue to buy them. I recommend theses lunch bags to all of my friends.
Karen J.
Thaxton, MS
Love this lunch bag great size, not large and bulky like some. Very fashionable! I get lots of compliments when I use it
Evie L.
I could not say more about my Vera lunch bag. It is so dang cute and easy to wash. I love all of the patterns that they have- I want them all!
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
I love the pattern. So far it seems durable. The only complaint is that it's kinda small and the shape makes it so you have to stack everything on top of each other.
Angela W.
Lexington, KY
I love my vera Bradley lunch Bunch bag it keeps my lunch very cold and fits quite a bit inside of it also it’s very fashionable
Courtney G.
brimfield
okay i literally love this vera bradley bagggg!! honestly i use it every day and it’s so trendy in school and everyone literally has one! it’s a must have❤️