Vera Bradley® Lunch Bunch Bag uploaded by Lori M.

BY VERA BRADLEY #10 in Coolers

Here's a much prettier lunch bag from Vera Bradley than a brown paper bag! With enough space for most pre-packaged frozen meals and a handy ID window to set your bag apart from the rest, you'll never go back to a boring lunch bag. Featured in camo black multi Lunch bunch bag Allover pattern Quilted texture ID window on side 7.5" W x 9" H x 4.25" D 3" handle drop Machine wash cold Cotton Imported see more...

Malena W.
I use the Vera Bradley lunch Bunch Bag everyday at school, when I go to work, and I use this a tournaments. It is really efficient because it can carry so much food and I can use it as a make up bag. I would definitely recommend this lunch bag because it is adorable and useful. The only thing that I don’t like about this bag is the cost because it seems really expensive.
Skylar K.
Auburn, KY
I love this thing. So easy to carry around and slightly insulated on the inside. I’ve actually used this as a makeup tote too. I know that sounds weird but with the inside being a slick cover it makes it easy to wash out if makeup breaks inside. Easy to fold up and store too! Love the colors
Amanda G.
west palm beach
I LOVE LOVE LOVE VERA BRADLEY SO MUCH, EVERYTHING IN THEIR STORES IS THE CUSTES AS YOU CAN SEE. I receive so many compliment just for carrying their stuff around campus or anywhere really! I love it and want to add more to my collection.
Mimi F.
. Vera Bradley has many lunch bags in many beautiful styles and colors. It’s always hard to find your favorite. These lunch bags are insulated......keeping your lunch cool until ready to be eaten. They are spacious and will hold quite a bit. As a teacher, I always took my Vera lunch bag to school and didn’t ever have to worry about it getting mixed up with the kid’s bags. I just looked for the one with the beautiful fabric and design. I think you would enjoy one of these.
rachel M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This bag is insulated so it’s good for cold things. It’s cute, but it’s a little small. You can’t fit a lot inside but if you need water or something small to stay cool, this is perfect. I would recommend this, but keep in mind the size.
🌻Alexis S.
My lunch bag is a blue floral print, and it works great at insulating! The maximum time I've kept food in my lunchbox is around 5 hours, but I'm sure it could definitely last longer. On the side, there's a cute little pocket for your name. The only thing I wish it had was a side pocket for a water bottle.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love this brand. I also love all of their products. They are very durable and they are also easy to clean. All other patterns are super cute. I also like the way they design all of their products. They make sure that you have room to stay organized. The only downside are these products are typically very expensive. But if you find them on sale or you get them from an outlet mall you'll save a lot of money. I would never buy this product full price but I love this product and brand
Lori M.
This lunch bag is every teachers must have. It is roomy enough for two bottles of water & a full lunch. I partially unzip mine before I put it in the fridge to allow the inside to cool. It is very durable & comes in a variety of patterns. These make great teacher gifts, too!
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Not only are these lunch bags super cute they also do their jobs rather well. I packed my lunch with the initiate on keeping it cold from 7am to 12pm and it more than achieved it's job. So it is pretty great when things are cute and do a killer job..
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
I love this lunch bag to take to work. I bought this at one of the outlet stores and it was 50% off so I got a great deal on it. And it's a super cute and stylish lunch box. And when I'm not using it, it's so easy to tuck away until I need it again.
Stephanie S.