Vera Bradley Large Duffel Bag [Indigo Pop, One Size]

What design do you have?
Start your review of Vera Bradley Large Duffel Bag [Indigo Pop, One Size]!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor C.
Seaside, CA
I LOVE this duffel bag! I bought it second hand over 4 years ago and it has held up great! I have had no issues with stitches coming loose or the fabric fraying. The colors are always vibrant and I love the designs. I have even washed this bag in the washing machine with no issues at all. Vera is definitely great quality and worth the price!
CHRISTINA H.
Hamilton, OH
Vera Bradley Large Duffel Bag [Indigo Pop, One Size] uploaded by CHRISTINA H.
I have the smaller duffel bag that we use with the suitcase because there's a slot on the back to slide the handle through. There's a lot of room in the bag. It has 5 mesh pockets on the sides inside. It has the outside pocket with the pocket on top of that. It also has a pocket on one end of it. I always like to have a bottle of water with me that I keep there. It has the two handles and the shoulder strap.
Amanda D.
Valhalla, NY
Vera Bradley Large Duffel Bag [Indigo Pop, One Size] uploaded by Amanda D.
I absolutely love my Vera Bradley products (and so does my cat)! This bag specifically has made life so convenient for travel back and forth to college, as well as to go see my long distance boyfriend. It fits so much, yet is durable. The vibrant colors are also fantastic. Something I even learned just recently is that they can be run through the washing machine (on delicate, of course). Would love some more in the future!
Monique N.
Fraziers Btm, WV
Purchased at: Vera Bradley Designs
I love this duffle, I use it every time I travel. Has more than enough pockets and a strap you can add so you can carry it over your shoulder. Affordable for the time it will last you and the quality you get.
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
I got this tote for my birthday when I was 18. It is my favorite overnight bag. I bring it every time I go out of time. It can store so much, it’s not too big, and it’s super super cute and trendy. Also it’s not too chunky and it doesn’t take up much space at all. If you want to fold it and store it.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Vera Bradley Large Duffel Bag [Indigo Pop, One Size] uploaded by Teresa C.
Vera Bradley Large Duffel Bag [Indigo Pop, One Size] I was given this bag as a gift and will never part with it. I bring it as my tote every weekend to the cabin. It is very big and roomy but not heavy to carry. The straps are strong and a nice length for easy comfortable carry. I absolutely love the pattern that I have but you really can't go wrong with any of the Vera fabrics. Super bright and bold.
Denise B.
Got one in a different pattern at an outlet for cheap. This duffel is super big. If you wanted to use it as a carry on luggage bag you could fit quite a lot of stuff inside it. It even has a strap built into the side to slip over the handle of a rolling suitcase to make going around the airport easier!
Alyssa B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have the large duffle in another pattern and I love it! It has travelled around Europe and out west to the Grand Canyon. If I remember correctly, this bag was able to be a carry on for me while flying. I haven't been gentle to this bag and it has held up beautifully!
Emily  W.
Hardin, IL
My sister and I both have the large duffle bag and use it to pack our clothes for almost every trip that we go on. The quality of Vera Bradleys items are amazing! Plus the patterns are just so beautiful and unique!
Molly E.
I absolutely LOVE this product by Vera Bradley!! The large duffel is big enough for any trip. It's cute and extremely durable. It is really better than any other bag I have ever purchased. My boyfriend even mentioned he wishes they made them in men's style because the quality is so great! I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST