Vera Bradley Large Blush & Brush Makeup Case in Alpine Floral uploaded by Ashley T.

BY VERA BRADLEY

Offering plenty of room for all of your cosmetics and full-sized products, this large beauty bag also has a special spot for your most beloved brushes. The front compartment includes five brush holders on one side and a long zip pocket on the other. see more...

Sarah Z.
This large makeup bag is perfect for makeup lovers like myself who travel with many palettes, brushes & products! It's wide enough to hold long eyeshadow palettes such as the Too Faced Sweet Peach or Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance. I love that there is a separate section for brushes with little sleeves for each brush, there is a spot for almost every brush I use! The only brush that doesn't fit here is my big fluffy powder brush, so I throw that in with my other makeup. I like that there are mesh pockets in the big storage area that allow you to keep certain products that are fragile (like blush or powder highlight) contained and not getting thrown around. This bag allows for so much organization! It has plenty of room for all of my daily products and palettes.
Skylar P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Love this make up bag! It holds all of my make up, and is very durable. The inside is an easy material to clean off, of make up were to spill on the inside of the bag. Worth the price!!
Kaleigh K.
Sedalia, MO
Love all my Vera brand items. Durable, beautiful, and fun! I get to show my personal style with each fabric. Loving my makeup bag
Ashley T.
This bag is absolutely amazing! Its large enough to fit all my palettes, brushes, and mascara etc. Very sturdy and well made