Vera Bradley Laptop Sleeve in Katalina Pink uploaded by Jennifer C.

Vera Bradley Laptop Sleeve in Katalina Pink

Let your laptop case show your personality with one of these lively sleeves. Each is padded with lightweight foam for extra protection and is designed to accommodate up to 13 laptops. see more...

Mimi F.
Ladies. If you need security and protection for your laptop, please try out the one made by Vera Bradley. My daughter gave me one as a gift and I love it. It’s a wonderful way to take your laptop from place to place and have it protected while you carry the beautiful case. There are many, many colors and patterns to choose from, so everyone can find one to suit their taste.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love this brand. I also love all of their products. They are very durable and they are also easy to clean. All other patterns are super cute. I also like the way they design all of their products. They make sure that you have room to stay organized. The only downside are these products are typically very expensive. But if you find them on sale or you get them from an outlet mall you'll save a lot of money. I would never buy this product full price but I love this product and brand
Taylor B.
Phila, PA
Love my laptop sleeve! Comes with a little padding on the inside to protect my laptop and fits perfectly inside my bookbag !
Denisee R.
I love it! Cute design and love the fact that Vera Bradley has a foundation for breast cancer and supports it alot.
Jess B.
These are great. I have a smaller one for my iPad and it fits in perfectly, keeps it safe and clean and easy to access.