Vera Bradley Iconic Ditty Bag in Modern Medley

by Vera Bradley

Don't let the simple silhouette fool you: this bag packs a powerful punch when it comes to versatility. Use it to carry your wet swimsuit, shoes when you're packing, full-sized toiletries, or road trip snacks? you get the idea. DetailsOur cotton is colorful, lightweight, and packable. Heat-sealed bottom seam. Carry over shoulder or as a backpack. Drawstring closure. Care TipsMachine wash cold, gentle cycle, use only non-chlorine bleach as needed; line dry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vera Bradley Iconic Ditty Bag in Modern Medley!
How would you rate this product?
Ortonville
I have 3 ditty bags, and they are a travel must have. I always have toiletries that bust open when traveling ( I have the worst luck) but thankfully I put all my things in the ditty bag that has a plastic liner so it cleans up easily. I recently gift one to my BFF and she has two little one under 2. She said it’s been great to put all their wet or dirty clothes in when they’re out and about. These bags have endless uses and I recommend everyone get one today!!
Mineral Wells, WV
2,799 reviews
I looooove very Bradley and have tried many different shapes and sizes of their bags and this one is my favorite. It’s great for packing flip flops on to take to the beach with us and it is super cute. I get compliments on it all the time!

Looking for your answer?