Vera Bradley Hand Cream 4 oz in Appleberry Champagne uploaded by Lana M.Vera Bradley Hand Cream 4 oz in Appleberry Champagne uploaded by Diana R.

BY VERA BRADLEY

Smooth and creamy formula absorbs quickly into skin. The extra-moisturizing formula is infused with shea butter and almond oil to keep your hands soft and smooth. see more...

Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
My Absolute favorite scent vera Bradley has to offer. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who likes a sweet scent. I got this item at the vera Bradley store I would definitely buy this item again given the chance.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I received a sample of this from Sephora with my neice's Christmas Gift. Both my daughter and I liked the sweet, warm fragrance that kind of reminded me of Gain.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
I didn't try the scent shown in the picture, but I've tried Macaroon Rose. I don't doubt the others smell just a good. These hand creams are very addicting. I bought mine in the gift shop at The Great Wolf Lodge in Anaheim, CA.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
This hand cream is amazing, not only is it super moisturizing, but it smells delicious, and leaves a sweet pleasant smell that lasts all day! My hands feel smooth and nourished. Totally recommend Vera Bradley hand creams :)