Vera Bradley® Campus Tech Backpack uploaded by Samantha H.

BY VERA BRADLEY

X Be at the top of your class with this spacious (and stylish) Campus backpack from Vera Bradley. The outside is covered in classic quilted stitching and a pretty pattern, along with side pockets for water bottles, two front zip pockets, and comfortable padded shoulder straps. The inside opens to a main compartment with two slip pockets, two pen slips and an ID window, as well as a unique headphone-cord opening for your electronic media device. Featured in art poppies Backpack Top carry handle with 2¾" drop Adjustable 32" padded back shoulder straps Top zip-around closure Allover diamond quilted texture with printed pattern Padded back panel Exterior: two side pockets (large enough for water/drink bottles), one zip pocket, and one zip pocket that opens to interior organization pockets and two pen slips Interior: main compartment with two mesh slip pockets, two pen slips and a clear ID window Headphone-cord opening inside also provides place for electronic media device 12" W x 16" H x 6½" D Machine washable (cold water, gentle cycle) / line dry Lining: polyester Shell: cotton Imported see more...

Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Oh man, what would I do without my Vera Bradley Campus Tech Backpack? It is super stylish and soooo roomy! I am a graduate student who has a laptop and many books on campus. This backpack is perfect! It holds everything I need and is super durable.
Cindy K.
I don’t have this specific pattern for my bag, but I LOVE Vera Bradley backpacks. The quality is great and mine usually lasts at least 3 years of consistent use! It carries a lot and the patterns available are always super cute.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
This vera Bradley backpack was expensive but I bought it at Kohl’s it was well worth every penny I spend on it because the spring and times to last for quite some time I love the beautiful floral design that I had on it
Lindsey C.
Lehigh acres, FL
I use my backpack 🎒 every day. So easy for travel and for shopping trips that are any more than a grocery store. It’s so bright and pretty and the pockets are extra convenient. Used with all my luggage it is gorgeous.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love this brand. I also love all of their products. They are very durable and they are also easy to clean. All other patterns are super cute. I also like the way they design all of their products. They make sure that you have room to stay organized. The only downside are these products are typically very expensive. But if you find them on sale or you get them from an outlet mall you'll save a lot of money. I would never buy this product full price but I love this product and brand
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
This Vera Bradley backpack is one of my favorite bags. It's perfect for long weekend trips because it's roomy and holds so many things, it has so many pockets and compartments, it's light-weight, it is durable, and it is absolutely beautiful. I love all Vera Bradley patterns and colors. I think her designs are so unique and eye-catching. I love the fact that she can turn such a simple, everyday item like a backpack into a fashion statement.
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS
Vera Bradley products are very cute and trendy, but I would not invest my money in a backpack from them. It's crazy expensive, and if their backpacks are anything like my purse from them, they will get worn out in no time from everyday use. Vera is cute, but there are sturdier options out there for cheaper.
Denise B.
Got this to use as a personal item for flying. It has a nice spot for a laptop to slide into. It isn't the roomiest backpack but it holds its shape pretty well. Little compartments inside the front zipper are good for stowing your documents.
Katie T.
Warren, MI
I have to tell you that I am a huge fan of Vera Bradley. With four purses, a lanyard, a wallet, a duffel bag and more, I'm truly a repeat customer. I don't think I'd buy another backpack at this time. I'm a college student who basically lives out of my backpack. Maybe I am guilty of overstuffing, so I can't ding the review too hard. It does fit my laptops and textbooks, but I think in the future I'd probably buy one with some kind of solid bottom and not fabric.
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Vera Bradley has got amazing supplies. This backpack holds all my supplies and my laptop! I love this backpack a d would recommend it to anyone, honestly. I've gotten me another one, blue and green, to use this semester!!! Go V. B.