Vera Bradley - Campus Backpack (Pixie Blooms) Backpack Bags uploaded by Fernanda R.

Vera Bradley - Campus Backpack (Pixie Blooms) Backpack Bags

Around campus or across the country, make the journey more colorful with this comfortable backpack from Vera Bradley®.Made of quilted cotton fabric. Top handle with adjustable shoulder straps. Exterior zipper pockets. Top zip closure. Features slip pockets and an ID window. Print-lined interior. Imported. Measurements: Bottom Width: 12 1 2 inMiddle Width: 12 inTop Width: 11 inDepth: 6 1 2 inHeight: 16 inStrap Length: 27 inStrap Drop: 10 inHandle Length: 8 1 2 inHandle Drop: 2 1 2 inWeight: 1 lb 7 oz see more...

Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love this brand. I also love all of their products. They are very durable and they are also easy to clean. All other patterns are super cute. I also like the way they design all of their products. They make sure that you have room to stay organized. The only downside are these products are typically very expensive. But if you find them on sale or you get them from an outlet mall you'll save a lot of money. I would never buy this product full price but I love this product and brand
Tiffany G.
Mesa, AZ
I've been using this backpack as a diaper bag. With 3 kids, it's so important to have my hands free, and I didn't want a typical baby diaper bag. I love the space and storage with this one! It's comfy and holds up well!
Madison H.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I absolutely adore my backpack! It has the perfect amount of space and is very durable through my busy nursing school schedule. It was absolutely affordable and I would recommend it to everyone! If you are looking for a cute, effective backpack, this is the one for you!
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
Beautiful colors that can go thorough the fall. The price is pretty good and affordable for just about any budget. The quality is exceptional. I would definitely recommend to any savvy fashionista who wants to initiate a Trent or just follow what is in right now. Roomy to hold all your school supplies weather you are in college or high school.
Isabella B.
Chesterfield, MI
I'm so in love with my Vera Bradley backpack! I use mine for school and it has many pockets for things! There is a ton of space for your textbooks and school supplies! My laptop can also fit in it which is always a great plus!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have the campus backpack but in another print and have purchased two. They last a long time and I've only had one of the straps break. I think they are great quality cause they can easily be washed and I recommend
Fernanda R.
caninde, CE
Muito boa para viagem cabe o necessário para um passeio rápido e sem falar no conforto de carregar, muito boa. LeSportsac Classic 3 Zip Pouch Ocean Blooms - LeSportsac Ladies Cosmetic Bags o designe super moderno, esse floral muito delicado bolsa de princesa.