Vera Bradley

How do I clean this material?
How long does Vera Bradley sell a particular pattern before it is retired ?
What is the best Vera Bradley purse [product:vera-bradley] ?
Start your review of Vera Bradley!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have so many different products from Vera Bradley from the large family tote, lunch bag, travel makeup organizer, wallets, cell phone case, and backpack.” in reviews
“I hadn't purchased or received anything Vera Bradley in along time due to my younger self telling my family it was "old lady stuff".” in reviews
“...of the patterns, but the tamer patterns are nice and my duffle bags are great quality.” in reviews
“...Vera bag for my laptop and professional use- it's super cute and very well made.” in reviews
“...now but I have heard from friends and family that buy Vera that it is good quality. ” in reviews
Coaling, AL
Vera Bradley uploaded by Courtney W.
I love Vera Bradley crossbody purses. They are all I ever buy. The mini hipsters are my favorites because they have the built-in card carrying pocket. It makes it easy to carry your cards. I’ve never had one slip out. I also think the little hipsters are easy to carry, and they have room for essentials. I use the open pocket on the back to carry my phone. It’s great because I have all of my necessities that I can carry easily. I’ve never been one for huge purses so the smaller ones are the best. Plus, they have so many prints. I think the down side is that sometimes they don’t have prints for my taste. They can be pricey, but they have fairly good sales.
Hawley, MN
I have bought many products from Vera Bradley and They never have disappointed me! I like the wide Variety of products, and the colors and patterns they can come in! I haven't had any problems with the products! I will continue to shop from vera time and time again! The prices can look a little high but they are worth the cost! some of their products can be washed in the washing machine! It is perfect for travel or just back and forth to work and home. Plus they always the best customer service. Also look out for sales and coupons and you can score some wonderful deals! I most recently got a bag for about $5!!!
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Vera Bradley uploaded by Brittney T.
I love all her items although sometimes I have to save for them because I love to get the whole purse sets like purse,wallet,and zip id case,and small makeup bag Wich would run you around 200dollars. This why I gave it four stars is because of the high price. But I do love this brand and the purses last for ever and never fade until there just completely worn out. I have a little hipster with flap coming in in the print Venetian paisley. Now to get the wallet and makeup bag to with that purse the other java blue paisley back pack purse I need the zip id and makeup bag. I will get the Peace's before it's over maybe one at a time but I will get them.
Corbin
Vera Bradley uploaded by Nicole R.
I’m obsessed with Vera Bradley, I’ve been a loyal customer with them for 20 years! I bought My very first bag when I was 16 and that was all she wrote for Me, I fell in love with the Brand! I love the Prints of their Bags, the amazing quality of their Bags, they last such a long time, their not bulky, an they can washed! I just really love everything about their Bags and everything that they make and carry! My Husband bought Me this small Tote and of course, I love it! Vera Bradley
Nashville, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Vera Bradley uploaded by Olivia A.
I love my Vera Bradley bags! These have traveled with me often but still look as vibrant as the day I got them. My makeup bag is especially convenient with its several pockets and makeup brush pockets. Both my daughter and I have several Vera Bradley handbags and they have held up very well. The quality is great and the designs are beautiful. I also love their Disney collaborations and can not wait for the new Harry Potter collection to come out!
Titusville, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Vera Bradley is a very nice company. I have a few of their duffle bags, pens, and robes from this brand. Their products are very durable and they last forever! I don't shop here as much anymore because their products have been lasting me pretty long.
Warrior, AL
I guess you could say I have a Vera Bradley obsession! I love their products, and I own tons of it. Their bags have so much room and so many pockets. They are a little pricey, but very affordable if you buy when they are on sale, or from the outlet. I typically buy when they have their amazing sales. Definitely recommend this brand!
Laporte, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
1,065 reviews
Vera Bradley uploaded by Darla J.
I have several Vera Bradley purses bags tiara and accessories. Love them all love this rose gold backpack. So stylish yet nice sized They even put my name on it. It has a special spot for my laptop. 2 beverage holders. And comfortable to wear. B
Crystal City, TX
I have a blanket,two ID pouches and lanyards, and a small purse my husband got me. The blanket is about three years old and it’s still suuuuuuuper super soft! Everything else is very good quality as well. It’s a little expensive but if you take care of your things it’s worth it because they last long...
Vera Bradley uploaded by Dina H.
I own many purses, wallets and luggage from Vera Bradley. None of them have disappointed me. I love the colors and the quality. This bag is my newest addition. It’s the Iconic On The Go Crossbody and I’m in love. It’s lightweight and spacious! I would highly recommend anything of Vera Bradley. 😍

146 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caseyville, IL
il y a 9 mois
Sarah J. • il y a un mois
I personally love the Triple Zip Hipster! It has large pockets but not overly large. It is also easy to carry around and is durable.