Vera Bradley

How do I clean this material?
How long does Vera Bradley sell a particular pattern before it is retired ?
What is the best Vera Bradley purse [product:vera-bradley] ?
Start your review of Vera Bradley!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have so many different products from Vera Bradley from the large family tote, lunch bag, travel makeup organizer, wallets, cell phone case, and backpack.in reviews
I hadn't purchased or received anything Vera Bradley in along time due to my younger self telling my family it was "old lady stuff".in reviews
...of the patterns, but the tamer patterns are nice and my duffle bags are great quality.in reviews
...Vera bag for my laptop and professional use- it's super cute and very well made.in reviews
...now but I have heard from friends and family that buy Vera that it is good quality. in reviews
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
I am not a huge fan of Vera Bradley. However, I do have a wristlet and I can say it has held up good over the years!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Vera Bradley uploaded by Ginger L.
I used to buy my girls a new Vera Bradley purse every Easter for their baskets. They loved it and felt so grown up. I love that Vera Bradley has small purses that are perfect for little girls. I even bought my 3 nieces Vera Bradley. I will most definitely shop Vera Bradley again and again.
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
Vera Bradley uploaded by CARA P.
I love Vera Bradley wallets and ID holders. They have the cutest patterns and colors. They’re the perfect size to just grab and go or through in your purse. I love that the wallets have key rings on them so you can add keys or connect to your lanyard. I will for sure be purchasing again.
Robin R.
Mount Olive, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Vera Bradley uploaded by Robin R.
I love these Vera Bradley Sling Bags. They hold a lot and I put a lot in them. The one on the left is made in part with recycled plastic and you can't even tell. These bags are well made and very durable. You can wear them on your back or on your front which is where I wear them. They have two pockets on the front and a main compartment. I like the hidden pocket on bottom. I use it for hold my phone accessories. Great bags and great sales.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Vera Bradley uploaded by Sarah B.
I love the Disney Collections and the Harry Potter Collections. As a theme park enthusiast I enjoy using the bags at the parks!
Molly A.
Fashionista Expert Level 9
Vera Bradley uploaded by Molly A.
I love vera bradley bags. They are really good quality and last a long time. I like all the fun colors and prints. They run decent sales, and I love their outlet stores. I love this weekend bag. It is the perfect size for a weekend getaway and I love the colors.
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Vera Bradley uploaded by Dana E.
I love Vera Bradley purses! They’re stylish & lightweight so it’s not killing your shoulder. The amount of compartments are perfect for holding everything you need without being huge. Great brand!
Stephanie R.
Tewksbury, MA
I have tons of Vera Bradley bags... My favorite would have to be my weekender bag that is the perfect size to bring with me when traveling. Vera Bradley bags are so cute and durable! I highly recommend them!
Emily A.
Glenside, PA
Love vera bradley! they have the cutest and brightest patterns and although they are expensive they hold up very well and mine have lasted me years and years
Jacqueline G.
Wethersfield, CT
Although I do own a wristlet, personally I think this product is tacky looking. With all the different colors and patterns. Some people like it, though I don't. I don't know how people seem to match anything their wearing to the bag they're using.

146 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer Z.
Caseyville , IL
il y a 2 ans
Sarah J. il y a un an
I personally love the Triple Zip Hipster! It has large pockets but not overly large. It is also easy to carry around and is durable.