Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingVenus

Venus with Olay Moisturizing Shower & Shave Cream - Freesia - 10oz

by Venus

#1 in Shaving Cream

Venus with Olay Moisturizing Freesia Shower & Shave Cream - 10oz

Where can I find something similar to this product?
[product:venus-with-olay-moisturizing-shower-&-shave-cream-freesia-10oz] Has anyone used this product? and could you tell me how good it is??
Start your review of Venus with Olay Moisturizing Shower & Shave Cream - Freesia - 10oz!
Oleksandra  S.
Portland, OR
Venus with Olay Moisturizing Shower & Shave Cream - Freesia - 10oz uploaded by Oleksandra  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
venus-with-olay-moisturizing-shower-&-shave-cream---freesia---10oz This product very gently cleanses while you shave. My🦵legs thank me for the smoothness and beauty. I like it and highly recommend for everybody! 🌸🌸🌸
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Venus with Olay Moisturizing Shower & Shave Cream - Freesia - 10oz uploaded by Karen W.
Love this cream. I usually use a cream I get from a razor subscription box that is way more expensive & this does the same great job for under 4 bucks. The smell is really nice & the cream moisturizes & cleanses at the same time. It's very thick but a little goes a long way, you just have to spread it out . It gives you a very close shave & the 10 oz bottle will last me quite awhile. It leaves your legs hydrated, stubble free & smells divine. I'm definitely going to try the vanilla next!
Rikki T.
Danville, Virginia
I have this stuff and it smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling really soft. I use it atleast every other day. I came across this stuff at wally world. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Im gonna recommend this to my friends and family.
Tiffany  S.
Waco, TX
I typically use conditioner or my body wash for shaving but I tried this and it works great. Really moisturizing. Left my skin so smooth and soft. I bought it with a coupon and I would repurchase it. It is a little pricey but effective. I recommend this product.
Amanda M.
Louisville, KY
Love this products , i use venus razors and with this shave cream it is definitely a good combo, smell is everything and the price is super affordable. Leaves skin silky and smelling really nice .
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
Venus shave has always been one of my favorite shaving products, it really leaves my legs nice and smoothe and helps me get a really close shave ! It smells nice and is super affordable. Super effective and I would buy this 200xs again.
Sarah  T.
Plano, TX
Venus with Olay Moisturizing Shower & Shave Cream - Freesia - 10oz uploaded by Sarah  T.
I think this product works well and leaves my legs feeling soft and moisturized. My only qualms is that it takes a lot,of product to shave with and its a little harder to shave with. I'm also used to shaving with foam so maybe its me. I do however recommend
Star P.
Eagle Point, OR
I love these, but this one was way to strong scent wise for me. But it was very pleasant to use. Lathered nicely, and was great to shave my legs with. I highly recommend this to everyone!
LaToya D.
Portsmouth, VA
Venus with Olay Moisturizing Shower & Shave Cream - Freesia - 10oz uploaded by LaToya D.
I love this shaving cream. It's so moisturizing! Its thick and last a long time. This is the only thing I shave with! I prefer this shaving cream over a foaming shaving cream because it's a lot less messy. Definitely, buying again.
Judy M.
This shaving cream is moisturizing and doesn't have a strong scent but I just think that there are more affordable alternatives out there I'm not repurchasing it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa M.
Canton, TX
il y a 3 ans
Venus with Olay Moisturizing Shower & Shave Cream - Freesia - 10oz ? Does anyone know where I can buy this product??
Kathryn S. il y a 2 ans
I recently found it at target.
Josie J.
Monroeville, IN
il y a 3 ans
Emily T. il y a 3 ans
Not a big fan of this product, I never really feel fully moisturized.