BY VENUS WHITE

• How are the trays for this set? Do they fit easily or are...1 Answers
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got these in the 35% formula from my dentist and I love them! I saw a difference after just a few treatments. If you have sensitive teeth it might be a good idea to use a toothpaste made for sensitive teeth while you are going through the whitening process, but it's totally worth it. My teeth look great!
Mellissa R.
North plainfield
These I have heard grateful things about. A friend of mine purchased it about a month ago and I can see for myself the difference. She loves it. So I'm convinced and I too am going to purchase it as well. That's how well they work.
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Greatest whitening agents! This is what all of the dental practices that I've worked with have used for their patients! Always gives optimal whitening with some of the less sensitivity that I've come across. I even use the disposable trays at home myself! A+ from this dental hygienist!
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
I'm so annoyed I bought this for my sister for Christmas and it works great!! I was so annoyed that I hadn't bought it for my self as well! Her teeth look BEAUTIFUL! Glowing and perfect!
Shelby E.
Fillmore, UT
I heard so many good things about this so i purchased and I'm in love! It also doesn't seem to bother my sensitive teeth as much as other whitening agents
Lexi R.
Michigan City, IN
I love finding new products to use for my teeth. Keeping them white is a huge deal and these help!
Andrea M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this actually work?
Stephanie O.
I need this! Only if it works?
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many applications for you to see results?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work with fillings?
Christina O.
Has anyone had any spotting or blistering from using this?