Start your review of Venus Vibrance Refill!
Regina B.
Smooth and close shave every time. Sharp blade lasts a long time with very day use. Affordable and met my expectations.
Kalysta H.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is very good. It’s so easy to get and not ever expensive. You just slap that bad boy on and you are ready to go. It is so effective and so easy.
Kerri L.
Batavia, IL
It's a great razor but doesn't last long enough. I get a nice smooth close shave, I just wish I didn't have to replace the heads so often
Danielle R.
Carpinteria, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Venus Vibrance Refill uploaded by Danielle R.
Venus Vibrance Refill uploaded by Danielle R.
Omg 😳 I haven’t had this razor 🪒 in YEARS AS THEY MADE THEM SO LONG AGO, as they no longer make this razor and it’s getting harder and harder to find the refill blades but when I do find them I purchase them because the price is always to good to pass up, theses blades do give a really close smooth shave and I like the idea that I could use the handle that I have now. I do Recommend these razor blades if you can find them!!!! Venus Vibrance Refill
Tashauna  S.
Martins Ferry, OH
Love me venus razor so much better then the throw away and the blade last awhile and u can get refills also
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these razors. I used to use disposable razors but after trying this I wAs hooked. It gives me a close shave just like my hubby’s razor does and that’s so worth it to me. I rebuy every time I run out and the moisturizer pad on each side keeps the razor burn at bay
Debbie R.
Walloon Lake
Venus is my go to razor for all hair removing. It leaves my legs feeling smooth and soft without leaving those pesky hairs behind
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Venus Vibrance Refill uploaded by Lacy P.
I have been using Venus for so long. Even when I’m so broke, this is and will always be my go to. I have sensitive skin and using any other type of razor literally makes me bleed. I use this because I know I am safe!
Kim G.
Los Angeles, CA
Works very well but these refills just cost too much. I haven’t had to use them for the last six months as I recently completed chemotherapy.
Amanda  S.
Rock Falls, IL
I like Venus razors this one is a three-blade I prefer the four blade razors I just think they do a better job. But these razor seem to last a long time my hair is very fine though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...