Venus Vibrance Refill uploaded by Katherine U.

BY VENUS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
Venus is my go to because it always leaves my legs feeling super smooth and doesn’t leave me with rashes or razor burn like a lot of cheap razors do. It’s a little spendy compared to a cheap disposable. But worth it. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
A little pricey but definitely worth it. I can only find these at certain Walmart’s so it is a struggle. When I find them I have to buy more than one. They make my skin very smooth and get a nice cut.
Karla M.
Twp Of Washington , NJ
I initially loved this. It was very comfortable to use and it does not irritate my skin. It's great to use on large flat surfaces like your legs but anywhere else I suffered. It's hard to use on crevices. It doesn't get the hair off since the razor is too large
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
This has been my go to razor for years. It has the right protection and gets the job done quickly and safely and never cuts. I always use this for everything and even got my husband to use it on his face because he has sensitive skin. I would highly recommend
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
For some reason these are razor blades do not work well for me. Maybe it's the fact that I have severely sensitive skin. But they don't work very well for me personally they give me very bad razor burn and leave a rash on my legs if I use them
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
I buy the Venus refill packs just because they last so much longer and you can reuse them more I feel. I shave everyday so good quality shavers are a must. They work very effectively and I'm super satisfied with the the refill variety packs!
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
I enjoyed using the Vibrance. I actually used it until I needed to throw the whole razor away. I used it for years. One day I’ll buy a new one but right now I’ve got my fancy on another product. You should try it.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
These refills are a decent price, especially with a coupon. I love that they last many shaves before needing replacement. I am a little nervous to slice myself when changing them out but they try to make it easy.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
The razor is great and does what it should. My legs and under arms feel great after use, I just can’t get over the price we have to pay for razors and their refills. I usually just buy the Walmart brand which is just a good and half the price.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
I have not come across a Venus product that has underperformed. All razors are somewhat expensive for females which I don’t understand but it’s the truth. This one is not so bad pricewise and it works.