shayna k.
shayna k.

Do you still need shaving cream
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
July 14, 2013, 11:55 a.m.
If you have sensitive skin I would say use shaving cream (I do). But its whatever you prefer.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
July 7, 2013, 6 p.m.
Don't use shaving cream, the moisturizer bar on the razor itself will desolve a lot faster.
Erika E.
Erika E.
July 4, 2013, 10:30 p.m.
If you use shaving cream it disolves the moisture bar more quickly. I don't use shaving cream with it until the moisture bar starts wearing down. If my skin is getting sensitive before the razor is dull then I use it
Jeni K.
Jeni K.
May 23, 2013, 10:50 a.m.
I have semi-sensitive skin. I tried both with and without shaving gel. It worked ok with out but my legs are on the dryer side and it seems to pull at my skin more than I prefer. I used both for an extra dose of moisturizer and loved the outcome! Beware tho - don't leave it in the shower if other people use your shower because if it gets wet with out being used it doesn't last as long.
Erica E.
Erica E.
May 15, 2013, 12:07 a.m.
I prefer to use shaving cream no matter what.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
April 11, 2013, 4:07 p.m.
Honestly I don't use any....I feel like it is unnecessary.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
April 4, 2013, 8:22 p.m.
Though the bars provided just the right amount of moisture for a close shave, every time after, I needed to use some other shaving cream or soap along with the bars. This made spending the extra money on the moisture bars seem a lot less worthwhile.
Libby U.
Libby U.
March 21, 2013, 11:58 a.m.
I still use shaving cream but you don't have to. I recommend it though!
Karina L.
Karina L.
Feb. 28, 2013, 9:45 a.m.
You don't "need" shaving cream because it's really gentle but it's always good to use shaving cream to prevent any chance of cutting yourself!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Feb. 25, 2013, 4:48 p.m.
Its always a good idea to use shave cream but sometimes i use conditioner instead
Ana Dubravka K.
Ana Dubravka K.
Feb. 25, 2013, 4:41 a.m.
For me it`s the best razor ever! And I use only shower gel to shave, but my skin is not so sensitive
Liz M.
Liz M.
Feb. 24, 2013, 8:27 a.m.
I still use shaving cream as I have sensitive skin.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Feb. 19, 2013, 10:02 a.m.
For the Olay Venus one, I did not until the moisture bars were gone!

Join Now