Add a Photo

By Venus

#34 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

Photos (141)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Austin, TX

As someone who's prone to tiny red bumps and over-drying after shaving my legs, I was SUPER impressed with how hydrated this razor left my legs. I've dabbled in a variety of razors (from men's to women's) and so far this is the favorite I've found to help with my specific situation. I will definitely buy again.
Simone J.
Simone J.

Have my legs and arms feeling so smooth. this is one of the best razors of all time. its one of my fav, and i will obviously keep buying back this product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

There are two moisturizing bars on the attachment, one directly above the razor blades and one below. Upon first use after wetting it and using it on my leg, I noticed how smooth it would glide up. The bars on it are super moisturizing and did a good job at keeping my very dry skin from getting razor burn or cut at all. After finishing, the moisturizing bars were still there with quite a bit of product, but my guess, if you shave several times a week, it'll be gone within a few weeks. The razor blades will last longer then that of course, so at least once those disappear, you can still use for longer. Also in the package you will find a holder that suctions to your shower wall. I decided not to store mine in the shower so I can see if that helps the bars to last a little longer. My first impressions of this are excellent. I am very impressed with how well or a shave this gave me, how moisturizing it was for my skin, and how my dry and sensitive skin did not get razor burn at all
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.

Love! Love! This shaver great buy good price last long in cvs bought mine and I had a coupon. Even without the coupon is still a good price point
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX

LOVE this razor. Its been my only razor for years. My only issue is the blades don't last as long as others and they are very expensive.
Dahlia Z.
Dahlia Z.

Glides on the legs like butter, and leaves legs feeling silky smooth. The little bar of soap is really good at first but over time you have to tip the razer to get tje little bit left over onto your leg to finish using. Regardless very good quality. And I only buy these razors at the moment.
Amber M.
Amber M.

Aside from the refills being ungodly expensive, I really like this razor. I usually always use some sort of soap/shaving cream prior to shaving my legs even though it claims it can be used with just water.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bonne Terre, MO

Works well. Moisturizing your legs at the same time I use them all the time
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Ok, so as an avid Venus user, i figured these would be amazing. First of all NEVER just wet them as directions infer and use.. that would be my first razor burn ever. I'll say these didn't impress me and we're really disappointing. The refills are over 20 dollars and after 4 to 5 uses (which in the summer is 4 or 5 days) the moisturizing and olay sides are gone and it is super dull. It also managed to give me razor bumps every single time I used it on my inner thighs and bikini area. In my opinion it smells great and works wonderful the first and second time after that it runs out and dulls. I would save my money and buy the cheaoer Venus refills this time. The photo is from 5 uses.. this is the 6th blade I've used and this is pretty typical
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Bossier City, LA

Love! Love! This razor great buy good price lasts long I bought mine at cvs and I had a coupon. Even without the coupon still a good price point
Lily B.
Lily B.
Australia

Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Karla M.
Karla M.
July 11, 2016, 1:24 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and i was able to use it without any problems.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA

Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
June 30, 2016, 8:15 a.m.
It works amazing it got my legs super smooth.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ

Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but i'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
member-baea8f707
member-baea8f707
June 23, 2016, 10:47 a.m.
Don't leave the razor in the shower when you are done! And yes...keep leg Out of the running water while shaving should help with this problem!
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA

Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
July 27, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
It is worth the money
Mayjanelle P.
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA

Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
April 22, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
I actually use either coconut oil or my body wash. It seems to work better and it doesnt clog the razor blades

Join Now