Add a Photo

By Venus

#1 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

Photos (137)
Delia D.
Delia D.
Stockton, CA

I have sensitive skin and I love that Venus Embrace with olay has really helped with my legs not getting as much irritation bumps and itchiness. I love the smooth close shave I get. My legs look good and I am one happy women. I definitely recommend this shaver and your legs will thank you for it.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Fate, Tx

This razor will give you a very close shave and leave your skin feeling smooth. It doesn't contribute to the razor burn as many others do. The only downfall is that the replacement cartridges are a bit pricey.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Southgate, MI

I was excited when I saw the Venus razor handle with 2 different refill blades to try. I have been using Venus razors for about 9 or 10 years now. I remember starting out with a similar blade like the Embrace, but the past couple of years I have been using the refill cartridges with the conditioning bars on the top and bottom of the blade, similar to the Olay refill. Also, I was very happy they included a 2$ off coupon for ANY Venus cartridge refill pack of 3 or more. Pros: With the Olay cartridge you do not have to use any shaving gel/cream or lather up your legs or other areas with soap before shaving. The conditioning bar does all the work for you. It feels so smooth on the skin, and I do really enjoy the smell. With the Embrace cartridge, I am a little bit bias because I am so accustomed to the moisture/conditioner bar. However, it is still a great razor and it gets the job done with some great shaving cream/gel. Cons: The cartridges are so expensive. On the card that they sent to me with the razor it says that I would spend on an average of $3.50-$4.50 per month for blade refills. Which is a LIE. The cartridges that I usually use are the Venus Breeze & Venus Spa Breeze (which are very similar to the Venus Olay cartridges). 1 package of 4 cartridge refills is anywhere from 15-18 dollars depending where you purchase them. The Olay cartridge refills come in a package of only 3 refills for around the same exact price, with not much better results. The conditioing bar on the top and bottom of the blade does not last very long, and once that is gone you have the choice of whether or not you want to keep using the blade without them. Meaning, you will have to use shave gel or lather up some soap. I would say that if you shave every day, the conditioning bars will last for about a week, and if you decide to keep using the blade after that, the blades dont get too dull for another week. So you CAN stretch it out for 2 weeks if you want to. Another issue with the Moisture/Conditioning bar on the blades, is that when you use them often and they start to diminish, they will eventually fall off the razor. So you don't actually get to use the full amount of product up, and when it falls off there is nothing you can do to save it. So your left with just a regular razor blade. If this is a problem for you, you are better off buying a regular cartridge or razor without the moisture bar, and use shave gel instead. Will I Repurchase? No, I will not repurchase the Embrace refills. However, I may in the future repurchase the Olay refills if they are on sale. But to me at full price they are not worth it when the Spa Breeze come with 1 more cartridge for the same price, and they are practically the same thing.
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Madison, MS

Venus is the only razor I trust on my legs, and is the only razor I can do my underarms with and they do not itch!!! The price is worth it because you get a lot more "shaves" per razor. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! And you will too!!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Eastvale, CA

I love it it leaves your skin smooth and you don't need shaving cream :) for someone like me that my skin dries when I shave it worked perfect I think I found my new favorite razor :)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Traverse City, MI

These are the best disposables I have ever used! I tried to save money buying another brand, or even the cheaper cartridges with this same brand - I had to come back to these. Nothing left my legs as smooth. Winter, summer, whenever - my legs feel great!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Savannah, Ga

I have to say I have mixed reviews on this razor. Sometimes I dont know if it is the blade or the type of cartridge? But sometimes it does not last as long and sometimes it does.. I love it though I usually have no issues with it and sometimes I do.. weird I know?
Jess D.
Jess D.
Roseville, CA

I haven't tried all the different types but the ones I have work well. I have found the unless you find them on sale and have a good coupon these razors are expensive. So far the best place to buy them that I have found is Costco wholesaler.
Alison S.
Alison S.
VANCLEAVE, MS

I bought this razor about a week ago using a coupon I received in the mail for $8 off, making the razor only 97 cents, which I couldn't pass-up. I've used Venus razors many times in the past, and have always been happy with them. The Venus & Olay razor didn't disappoint! I was able to get a very close shave thanks to 5 blades, and the Olay moisture bars left my legs feeling silky smooth. I really loved that it wasn't necessary to use shaving gel with this razor! Even after my shower and shave was done, my legs continued to feel smooth and moisturized throughout the day! BUT... After only 3 the moisturizer bars were practically none existent any more! I was still able to use the razor with shave gel and it worked fine, it was just disappointing that the moisturizer bars didn't last longer. I probably won't buy the Venus&Olay refills for this razor, but since all Venus cartridges fit the razor handle I will definitely buy an alternative venus cartridge refill.
Azza A.
Azza A.
Brooklyn, NY

Its a great product overall. it does indeed glide through your skin fairly smoothly but if your willing to shave every week or so, then this is not for you.
Lily B.
Lily B.
Australia

Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Karla M.
Karla M.
I have sensitive skin and i was able to use it without any problems.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA

Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
It works amazing it got my legs super smooth.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ

Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but i'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
member-baea8f707
Don't leave the razor in the shower when you are done! And yes...keep leg Out of the running water while shaving should help with this problem!
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA

Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
It is worth the money
Mayjanelle P.
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA

Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I actually use either coconut oil or my body wash. It seems to work better and it doesnt clog the razor blades

Join Now