Add a Photo

By Venus

#64 in Women's Razors

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

Photos (142)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

There are two moisturizing bars on the attachment, one directly above the razor blades and one below. Upon first use after wetting it and using it on my leg, I noticed how smooth it would glide up. The bars on it are super moisturizing and did a good job at keeping my very dry skin from getting razor burn or cut at all. After finishing, the moisturizing bars were still there with quite a bit of product, but my guess, if you shave several times a week, it'll be gone within a few weeks. The razor blades will last longer then that of course, so at least once those disappear, you can still use for longer. Also in the package you will find a holder that suctions to your shower wall. I decided not to store mine in the shower so I can see if that helps the bars to last a little longer. My first impressions of this are excellent. I am very impressed with how well or a shave this gave me, how moisturizing it was for my skin, and how my dry and sensitive skin did not get razor burn at all
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

This is the ONLY razor I can use without getting razor burn or hurting my skin. Don't even have to use shaving cream.

I have problems with other razors cutting my underarm area and causing bumps and leaving those painful dots on my legs.

No problems like that with this razor whatsoever.

Highly recommend!!

I was visiting home last month and had to use someone else's disposable razors to shave my legs and underarms with. HOLY RAZOR BURN. Hurt so bad. I even used shaving cream AND conditioner to try to prevent it.

When I got back home, I was soooo happy to use "my baby" again.

These things mean everything to me. So glad I discovered them a couple years ago.

On the pricier side for disposable razors but I don't mind paying the price as long as I don't have to deal with bad razor burn.
Sky L.
Sky L.

I love it, I love it, I love it. I'm never going back. I would say my hair thickness is about a medium. This razor saves so much time when I have to rush in the shower, because I have a toddler. It takes care of EVERYTHING.

I don't have time to use a hot rag, wait ten minutes, use lotion, use shaving cream, I'm a rusher. This thing is fast.

For a while I was persistent on not spending too much money because these to me are expensive. But I don't care with these, I'm not going back to any other razor. I had to spend thirty minutes online trying to figure out the name of it.

The only problem I could see with these is I could imagine some women who have sensitive skin breaking out from the moisture bar. I am not one of them. I love these. I want to marry them.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Ok, so as an avid Venus user, i figured these would be amazing. First of all NEVER just wet them as directions infer and use.. that would be my first razor burn ever.
I'll say these didn't impress me and we're really disappointing. The refills are over 20 dollars and after 4 to 5 uses (which in the summer is 4 or 5 days) the moisturizing and olay sides are gone and it is super dull. It also managed to give me razor bumps every single time I used it on my inner thighs and bikini area.
In my opinion it smells great and works wonderful the first and second time after that it runs out and dulls. I would save my money and buy the cheaoer Venus refills this time. The photo is from 5 uses.. this is the 6th blade I've used and this is pretty typical
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I have tried both varieties of the Venus & Olay razors (the original and Sugarberry). I've had similar results with both types. The moisture bar does make my skin slightly smoothr, but I've also experienced more nicks and cuts with these. I've tried all Venus razors (I've been loyal to the brand for years) but these Olay razors are at the bottom of my list. They're still decent, I would prefer them over another brand, but Venus has other razors that I like better and don't get cut up as much. I found the moisture bars on these to only be slightly effective; not too much difference than a regular Venus razor and the bars don't last very long. I would recommend other types of Venus razors but probably not these Olay ones.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Eau Claire, WI

I have used other Venus razors previously with good results but this new Venus & Olay razor that has 5 blades and shave gel bars is simply amazing! I always felt like I wasn't getting a close enough shave but NOW I feel like my legs are so smooth without any stubble left behind. The Olay gel shave bars smell so fresh and leave my skin feeling moisturized. I love the fact that this razor comes with a shower rack to help keep the razor dry and gel shave bars out of the water so they can last longer! This razor was sent by a program run by Venus. I am so in love with this razor that I have already picked up another for all of my summer weekend adventures!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

I usually use the Venus Embrace, but there were none in stock at the store when I needed to buy. I bought the Venus Olay instead - I figured the products would be pretty much identical. They're not, and I'm not a big fan of the Olay version. The gel pads on each side of the razor seemed to be overly gooey, and they only last about a week when used daily. Once the gel pads dissolve, you are left with exposed plastic pieces on each sides of the blades where the gel was attached.

I did find out that the Venus Embrace cartridges can be attached to the Venus Olay handle. I have learned not to stray from the Venus Embrace again!
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

I love this product! I decided to try it because I had a $4 off coupon is it brought the price too $7! With the razer I also got a spare razer and it came with a nice cute suction cup mount for the bathroom. I swear because of the strip on this you just need to wet your legs and the Olay strup act as my shaving cream! I've use this over 11/2 weeks and still on the original blade. This razer does the job so well. I will never go back to my old disposable razors again! The packaging is so cute and the shaver smells so good. I get the closest and smoothst shave with this product! Great job Venus and Olay!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

This is by far the best razor I've used this summer so far! It gave me the closest shave ever. My legs do feel soft. I was easily able to shave my legs with no nicks at all. I didn't even have to use shaving cream, but I did use regular soap. The razor was not rough on my skin and I had NO razor bumps either. I did have total control of the razor. I do have sensitive skin to where I can't shave my legs everyday or else i get razor burns, but this shaver allowed me to shave everyday with No razor burns at all!! I will definitely buy this razor! I'm trying the product for free thanks to Gillette Venus.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this razor! I have tried several different brands and this one is my favorite. It gives me SUCH a close shave but it does not irritate my skin. I usually use it with just plain body wash instead of the actual shave gel. It performs way better than I thought it would. I have really, REALLY sensitive skin and it is one of the few razors I can actually use. I would totally purchase it again! I actually just purchased new cartridges for it. I usually just buy an entire new razor and get one or two cartridges that are on sale. But this razor is worth getting new cartridges. LOL! I recommend this.
Lily B.
Lily B.
Australia

Is it ok for sensitive skin.?
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Fresno, CA

Does this product work well? I have been wanting to use it but I would like anyones input on how it worked for you?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ

Somone help me out. I wanna love this product but I'm afraid to buy it and be out of the $11. I always buy the venus razors and for some reason they just slide/glide over my legs and get slippery and gooey. Does anyone have this problem? Do I wet my legs to much before I use the razor lol? Everyone seems to love these so I'm bummed
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA

Is this product worth the money? Does it really feel smooth? Does it condition well with the strips?
Mayjanelle P.
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA

Is it better to use shavig gel or cream? not sure which method is better. or is t the brand of gel or cream that makes a diff?

Join Now