Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by Cvt Ligia R.

BY VENUS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

Sai R.
Pickering , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven’t bought regular razors in years. My mom taught me that disposables are just as good and cheaper in the long run. Venus is my go to brand and I love the Malibu razors because of the extra blade. It gives me a really smooth shave.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favourite disposable razors - they're a great quality for a disposable! I love these because they're so easy to bring on vacation or to the cottage during the summer months. Leaves you with a soft, clean shave!
Paige R.
North east Lincolnshire, Grimsby
I've always used these as I feel they are just as good as the high end brands they are easy to use and the strip is conditioning they are super affordable with high end results very satisfied and completely recommend
Sar S.
Essa, ON
Basic razors used for shaving. Comes in a pack of 3, and lasts around 1 1/2months if youre shaving regularly. Decent price, good quality, it is even scented and has a moisture bar to smooth and silken the skin!
Caren T.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The prices for these are sort of expensive. It’s a good thing because you only have to buy the blade. It’s very effective when used with the shaving cream. I use this every two weeks. I always buy this product.
Larissa S.
Vancouver, BC
I like these razors purely because I believe that they last for a decently long time and are affordable. However, they do tend to be quite sharp at first (I’ve cut my knees many times being careless).
Emily W.
lowestoft
Very sharp!

Great razors, don’t miss a hair and work really well.

Although I did manage to slice my leg open when using it for the first time as it is so sharp! But still a great razor and another one of my bathroom essentials!
Sheena F.
Beamsville, ON
This is my favourite razor for when I feel like shaving. The blades are nice and sharp. There is great protection from the guard. Doesn't irritate my skin. All time fave and ride or die razor.
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Work well. One of the more 'expensive' razors compared to its competitors but does a great job. Razors move to go with the bodys natural curves to ensure they get every hair. Great product.
Kamla P.
Ancaster, ON
I've been using these disposables for years. They're so affordable and work just as good as the refill razors. The head pivots around all angles and gives a smooth shave.
Tammy S.
Calgary , AB
What are your thoughts on these razors? I think you get your moneys worth but like to know your thoughts.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where these good razors?
Rachel T.
Are these as good as the other Venus disposable razors?
Victoria F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What did this smell like???
Silvana D.