Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by Cvt Ligia R.

BY VENUS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

Anna A.
Bartow, FL
Love the way it makes my legs feel soft and smooth the first three or four shaves. After that they will begin to give my something that looks like razor rash and sometimes it cause my legs to burn while shaving.
Erin M.
Terre Haute, IN
These razors have served me so well over the years, they get into all the nooks and crannies and do a really good job of cutting it off cleanly and not nicking the skin. There is a element of moisturizing as well.
Terri S.
Fenton, MI
I feel like the extra frills on these razors gets in the way of getting the desired close shave we are all desiring. The broad head on this razor also makes it difficult to get a smooth shave in the bikini area
Savannah d.
Franklin, TN
A razor is always just a razor but I really love this. I bought it at my local Kroger. It really is effective and works well. I use it almost every time I shower. I would recommend to others as I already have.
Corin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These razors work great to shave and for hydrating your legs. I hardly get any cuts or nicks while using this razor. This is a high quality razor and is better than a generic brand.
Dominique C.
Englishtown, NJ
Pretty much just does its job of shaving my legs. I don't need to use shaving cream with these, and it leaves my legs smooth. I only purchase these when I have coupons because I feel its on the pricey side.
Jeanette R.
Clyde, MI
I know you're not supposed to, but I use these for a really long time, like a month or so, before they dull. They don't cut me either, unless I'm careless around my knees and ankles.
Rebecca W.
Bryan, OH
I like this as a disposable razor. This was the first razor that I had used when I started shaving. I bought it at rite aid. It was an effective product. I have since then moved on to non-disposable razors.
robin p.
Lexington, SC
I keep these razors in our RV....by the end of the week the girls have taken all of mine for their own use.....always have to restock after returning home...and the price is fair....
Tessa T.
Northfield, MN
Kind of expensive for disposable razors but they get the job done. I like to soak in a hot bath with a tablespoon of coconut oil and then wait 10 minutes then shave my legs. They come out perfectly soft.
Tammy S.
Calgary , AB
What are your thoughts on these razors? I think you get your moneys worth but like to know your thoughts.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where these good razors?
Rachel T.
Are these as good as the other Venus disposable razors?
Victoria F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What did this smell like???
Silvana D.