Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by Cvt Ligia R.

BY VENUS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

Brittany P.
Bryant, AR
I love my Venus razors and this is no exception. Perfect for traveling and very reasonably priced. I love the close shave that I get with these razors and will never use another brand. Will and already have repurchased a ton over the years!
Elisha R.
Duncansville, PA
This razor is ahhhmazing! I know they are disposable but I can use this razor over and over again for 2 weeks (or more) without and problems! Affordable and an effective product!
Brooke L.
Carson City, NV
First off who ever thought razors should smell great? You open the package and they smell so fresh. They last a long time without getting dull. And are very gentle on sensitive skin.
Hayley B.
Brillion, WI
Love the work these razors do. Not too cheap but leave your skin smooth and cut free! Three blades are way different then one blade razors. Worth the price and last a long time!
Rossana S.
santiago centro

It Is an amazing tool to shave with. You can shave basically anywhere with this razor. It is awesome to use as a razor. you're skin filing soft not dry or with bumps. good price
Beka T.
La Place, LA
I absolutely love the razors from these guys. It's pretty much all I use. They are the perfect shape and size and the blades last long if used properly. Not a bad price, either.
Jessi M.
Moncks Corner, SC
These are great to throw in your travel bag. My skin is a little too sensitive to use these everyday, but they are razors that I don't mind if I forget so I like them a lot.
Layne M.
Philadelphia, PA
Not bad for a disposable razor. I feel like these get dull pretty quickly though, and you should probably use shaving cream because these don't glide very smoothly without it.
Celine D.
Pico Rivera, CA
I believe I've used these once before... I'd say these come in handy if you don't feel like spending more money on a razor that's not disposable but in the end you'd probably be spending more money... It's all personal preference
Amber J.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are my go to razors. They're the only razors I use and will probably continue to use. I used to use really cheap razors that end up hurting you and cutting you. I decided to spend a little more and purchased these. They make my skin SO much smoother without the pain.
Tammy S.
Calgary , AB
What are your thoughts on these razors? I think you get your moneys worth but like to know your thoughts.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where these good razors?
Rachel T.
Are these as good as the other Venus disposable razors?
Victoria F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What did this smell like???
Silvana D.