Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by Cvt Ligia R.

BY VENUS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

Natasha K.
Swan Point, MD
smooth and affordable razors that work well and get the job done for keeping you smooth. the handle has a good grip that keeps from sliding and i would buy this product again
Vanessa C.
Kannapolis, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn’t really like these. They irritate my skin, I don’t know if it’s the blade or something. Other than that it shaves okay. Got it at Walmart but won’t be getting anymore.
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite razor! Its great on my sensitive skin and I don't get those nasty irritating shave bumps! Not too pricey! Super easy to find as well!
Brittany J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Gets the job done when I forget my regular razor, but if I use the disposable razors more than 2 times they give me bad razor burn. Would only use these in emergency situations.
Emily C.
I've been using this for a while and they're pretty good for disposable razors! It gives a smooth shave and no razor bumps. I also have naturally fine and thin body hair too, though. Even though they're disposable, I always use them for at least a couple of times before I throw them out (make sure to keep it out of sunlight or else it'll rust quickly!). It's a good product for its low price at the drugstore.
Michelle D.
Berkley, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the fun colors of these! The razors are easy to use and worth the price. I would definitely use them again! I use them a few times a week and my legs are smooth. A pack of these can last me a few months.
Megan C.
Bloomfield, IN
The Malibu disposable razors are just about everything you can expect with a Venus razor, in disposable form. For me, the handle is not as comfortable as with a traditional Venus, but then again I don't like changing the razor heads and I'm always on the go, so this was a much better bet for me. All in all, I prefer Malibu's because I don't feel as bad throwing them out when I'm done! :P For all intents and purposes it's the same thing.
Laura K.
San Pedro, CA
I always have these on hand. They really keep my legs smooth and soft. I love the comfort strips that help condition as they remove the hair. Easy to work with in the shower.
Bridget K.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Background: Like most women I know, I stop shaving once it gets cold enough outside for pants. So come spring my legs look like Bigfoot. Venus razors do miracles for my Hobbit level hair. I admit I use them for way longer than recommended but razors aren't cheap for ladies. (I really should just go with mens, same thing different packaging smh)
Lauren R.
These disposable razors are so great for on the go. During summer I'm constantly at different lake houses and in and out of a swimming suit. I want to make sure I'm smooth all over at all times and these are perfect for throwing in my bag or keeping at my spots. These are the only razors that are disposable that I trust to get me an equally good shave as non disposable and I haven't been disappointed yet.
Tammy S.
Calgary , AB
What are your thoughts on these razors? I think you get your moneys worth but like to know your thoughts.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where these good razors?
Rachel T.
Are these as good as the other Venus disposable razors?
Victoria F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What did this smell like???
Silvana D.