Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by Cvt Ligia R.

BY VENUS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

Hannah M.
Jasper , TN
I like these, but I honestly like the men’s Gillette better. Doesn’t really get close to the skin enough for me. I don’t reach for this often and the price is kinda high for the replaceable heads to.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always go back to these razors. I love how easy they glide over the skin. I also know I feel like I’m better about switching them out in a timely manner when they are disposable. I also recommended them to my mother and she also loves them.
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
I use these when I travel so I don't have to worry about bringing them home and can put a souvenir in their place in my suitcase. I like that these had wires across the blades, prfercthose for my underarms. Great one time use razors
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
These are pretty decent razors. To be honest I prefer m dollar shave club razors to anything but these do the job quite well. The price isn’t anything to write home about but they definitely do work.
Kari T.
Berlin, NJ
Venus is the only brand of razors I use. The disposable razors last for about 4 or 5 good shaves. I find these razors to be the most effective. Walmart usually has them for the cheapest price.
Queen J.
These razors are the more expensive ones that you can use at least twice but I have such sensitive skin this doesn’t work for me they are good for one time but too expensive to only use once.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like this product. I have sensitive skin and it tore my legs up. It did get the hair off but scraped my skin with it. I used it for three days and could not take it any more. I am not satisfied with this product.
Dagmara K.
I have used those disposable razors in the past and was very satisfied with them. They do just what they suppose to and are easy to use. I will buy them again in the future and can easily recommend them to all the ladies.
Megan L.
Christmas, FL
These razors are a bit pricey but you can use them many times before throwing them away. They make my legs super soft and make my shave last longer. Venus Malibu Disposable Razors
Brandi J.
Dallas, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This series of Venus razors are always what i gravitate towards. Women’s razors are a little pricey but this brand is so worth it. I never have any issues with irritation or missing spots.
Tammy S.
Calgary , AB
What are your thoughts on these razors? I think you get your moneys worth but like to know your thoughts.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where these good razors?
Rachel T.
Are these as good as the other Venus disposable razors?
Victoria F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What did this smell like???
Silvana D.