Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by Cvt Ligia R.

BY VENUS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the Venus disposable razors because they are easy to keep and throw away. For someone who can’t use the same razor after 4 times due to break outs it helps to be able to change and get a fresh blade for a close shave
Mel F.
Brownsville , TX
I️ always buy disposable razors maybe that’s my mistake. This product is alright. I️ would much rather use a men’s shaver. They rust extremely quick I️ dont have a chance to use them as often as I️ do other brands.
Allie R.
Wake Forest, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These razors dull pretty fast, but are nice quality! They also smell like summertime and sunscreen. They were a little on the pricey side for disposable razors, but i'm assuming you'll get more bang for your buck.
Chelsea J.
Memphis, TN
These are my go to razors. I love the handle on them and that they are easy to grip. The colors are a bonus as well! Love these razors and have always used them. They stay sharp for quite a while, and you won’t need to replace your razor constantly!
Andrea M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have never cut myself with this razor. It works well. Some last longer than others, but the short life span is because I share a shower with 2 other people. Target always has these on sale, so it’s worth a try.
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
These razors never fail me. I always have such soft and smooth skin after shaving. Ive never experienced any razor burn or irritation when using these razors. I have repurchased them many times and will continue to buy them.
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the only razors I buy! The three pack lasts for awhile. These razors do no get dull fast like the other disposable brands I have tried. They also are very comfortable to use. You barely need any soap or shaving cream while using them.
Shadonna D.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor!!!! Paired with shaving cream this does its job! There so inexpensive that I toss them and buy new ones frequently! My skin feels amazing right after! No cuts and no ingrown hair after use
Courtney S.
Marion, IL
These are great disposable razors. Lightweight, sharp, and durable. Even last at least 5 shaves so you don't have to buy as many. They are a great price too. Will def buy again
Blah B.
I buy these easy to use disposable razors because they're convenient. I don't have to buy refills, I just toss it out when the blades become dull. These have keep my legs smooth with a close shave. My go to razors.
Tammy S.
Calgary , AB
What are your thoughts on these razors? I think you get your moneys worth but like to know your thoughts.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where these good razors?
Rachel T.
Are these as good as the other Venus disposable razors?
Victoria F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What did this smell like???
Silvana D.