Venus Malibu Disposable Razors

by Venus

#2 in Women's Razors

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

Whats so good about these?
I usually use men’s razors would this be a good one instead?
Does this work?
Start your review of Venus Malibu Disposable Razors!
Bethel
I absolutely love these razors. You can find these right at Walmart, I mean they aren’t the cheapest but if your willing to spend the $20 on these then I promise you they will be worth it. They have a aloe soothing strip on the razor itself so when your shaving it leaves your skin hydrated and smooth. I barely ever have cut myself with these razors while shaving. These razors last for forever too. I would pick these razors over any high end ones anyway. Go and get these!Venus Malibu Disposable Razors
Whitsett
This is an all around great razor. I found it to just get dull far too quickly! I know name brand is important to a lot of people and it shouldn’t just be about the name! I want a razor I can trust not to turn my legs into a scene from a murder film where it looks like I used a carrot peeler to shave, but I also want a razor that actually shaved and doesn’t leave me just as fuzzy as when I started! Venus is a great brand but I just found issues with the dependability of the razor and it’s sharpness.
Morrisville, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love the Venus razors I mean seriously this was the biggest thing when I was a teenager and they were the best raisers so of course I had to have them however that being said I don’t necessarily think there any better than any other razor that I’ve used they’re very good I like them they glide easily they do exactly what they say but I don’t necessarily think that they’re the best raiser they’re good I just have had many others that match the usage that are actually a little cheaper!
Olathe, KS
Leaves me feeling smooth and fresh especially on my legs. My only draw back to this product that makes me hesitant to purchase again is the difference in cost between the razors “designated” for men and women’s by Gillette (the parent company of Venus) as both the men and women’s razors that I have tried from the company have been equally comparable, it makes me wonder why the cost of the “masculine” razors are cheaper than the “feminine” razors. Venus Malibu Disposable Razors
Dayton, OH
Venus is the holy grail of razor brands for me and the disposable variety is no different. I travel frequently for business trips and want convenience when packing. I always buy these because I can toss them after a few uses and not have to worry. The performance is stellar and the razor works perfectly. I always get a close shave and my skin is left soft and hair free! The disposable variety works almost as well as my tried and true permanent razor that I use and exchange heads out of!
Frankfort
For a disposable razor, the slight up in price is definitely worth it. I don’t experience NEARLY as many bucks with the Venus Disposable Razors than I ever have with the typical disposable razors. They function just as a regular Venus Razor product just a bit smaller and travel size friendly. The blade doesn’t last as long but what’s nice is that it still has that soap strip on the blade to help prevent skin irritation in the case that you don’t have any shaving creams/gels/butters.
Adams
My preferred razor would have to be Venus disposable razors, they don’t break the bank and they are so moisturizing and smooth, suffer from razor bumps or dry skin after you shave then I strongly suggest that you turn to Venus disposable razors. After using my skin is so soft and moisturized thanks to its full moisturizing strip at the bottom of the razor! I would suggest this product to everybody Venus Extra Smooth Green Women's Razor - 1 Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills
Chicago , IL
I’ve been using these razors for all my life and I love these. I feel they do do a good job at shaving they leave my legs really smooth and I rarely ever cut myself. When I do it’s usually around areas that are harder to shave and also sometimes even my fault.Also uses even if I need like a quick shave when i’m in a rush. Also has the kind of numbing cream at the top that’s where the orangey thing is and even if you don’t cut yourself you really don’t feel it.
Jamaica, NY
I have to honestly say that these razors are on the expensive side but they are so worth it. It’s good to buy a pack when you can afford it and then use those for a while because they last such a long time. One summer 3 of these which were in one pack lasted the whole summer! They left my legs so smooth, and I didn’t get a nick or cut! So Venus is the way to go instead of getting razors that don’t even do their job. And if it’s too expensive try Schick razors.
Ypsilanti , MI
Love Love Love this razor will not use any other brand or kind and there throw away. These last me weeks to shave with I dont use shave cream, I use Coochy shave cream from Pure Romance. Only shave cream I ever use. No razor bumps, no razor rash, smooth shaving. Different scents available come in 3pack I stock up when there's deals or coupons. CVS is my only place to purchase razors with coupons and instore deals I pay about $3 each instead of $12 @ piece.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...