Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by CVT/ Ligia R.

BY VENUS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

Rachel R.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this brand and I love only problem is that they're super expensive and I don't like how you have to keep buying a new one every time because the razor itself won't fit to handle her you have her prior to this company always changes a razor like every six months and that's usually about how long my razor laugh it's wrong number for you works good but like I said the price and the fact that you can never find the right razor is what bothers me
Megan C.
Bloomfield, IN
The Malibu disposable razors are just about everything you can expect with a Venus razor, in disposable form. For me, the handle is not as comfortable as with a traditional Venus, but then again I don't like changing the razor heads and I'm always on the go, so this was a much better bet for me. All in all, I prefer Malibu's because I don't feel as bad throwing them out when I'm done! :P For all intents and purposes it's the same thing.
Emily C.
I've been using this for a while and they're pretty good for disposable razors! It gives a smooth shave and no razor bumps. I also have naturally fine and thin body hair too, though. Even though they're disposable, I always use them for at least a couple of times before I throw them out (make sure to keep it out of sunlight or else it'll rust quickly!). It's a good product for its low price at the drugstore.
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI
These disposable razors are so great for on the go. During summer I'm constantly at different lake houses and in and out of a swimming suit. I want to make sure I'm smooth all over at all times and these are perfect for throwing in my bag or keeping at my spots. These are the only razors that are disposable that I trust to get me an equally good shave as non disposable and I haven't been disappointed yet.
Gina G.
Muskegon, MI
My skin is very sensitive and easily irritated by shaving. I was skeptical at first when trying yet another disposable razor. However, Venus won me over. I use shaving lotion, and this razor glides smoothly across my skin leaving my legs silky and hair free. I do not develop irritation or red bumps when I shave using this Venus razor. The price is competitive and this product is well worth it.
Katie W.
Pittsburgh, PA
With refills of razors being so expensive and my skin being especially sensitive, a dermatologist recommended switching to disposable razors and I haven't gone back. Venus is my go-to for women's razors, though I will admit I sometimes buy men's razors if they are on sale. Venus razors are sharp, easy to hold and handle, and do the trick. Nothing too fancy, but they are reliable and my go-to.
Karen E.
Orinda, CA
These give a nice, close shave. I really like the moisturizing strips. I prefer a disposable product, so these fit the bill. My teenage daughter has sensitive skin, and these are her preferred razor for shaving her legs. They can be a bit more expensive than other disposable razors, but feel more indulgent and give a closer shave, so I think they are worth it.
Lauline G.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Venus razor does the job for the first couple of shaves, however, the blades dull way too easily. I tend to use men's razors, because the women's razors do not last nearly as long. I am a loyal customer of Venus, but notoriously know that I have to restock on refills just to get the closest and cleanest shave. Maintaining these legs aren't cheap!
Bridget K.
Indianapolis, IN
Background: Like most women I know, I stop shaving once it gets cold enough outside for pants. So come spring my legs look like Bigfoot. Venus razors do miracles for my Hobbit level hair. I admit I use them for way longer than recommended but razors aren't cheap for ladies. (I really should just go with mens, same thing different packaging smh)
Lisa C.
Statesboro, GA
All the blades on this razor ensure a close shave plus the delicious smell. Face it...we all want a close shave AND a razor that lasts. Razors are expensive and we want our razors to last. This one does, shave after shave. I love it. It literally lasts weeks and I shave daily. Try it and you'll never buy another kind.
Tammy S.
Calgary, AB
What are your thoughts on these razors? I think you get your moneys worth but like to know your thoughts.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Where these good razors?
Rachel T.
Are these as good as the other Venus disposable razors?
Silvana D.