Venus Malibu Disposable Razors

by Venus

#4 in Women's Razors

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

What razor do you guys use? Well I use Venus Malibu Disposable Razors
Is this good for sensitive skin?
¿Es suave en cualquier tipo de piel?
Start your review of Venus Malibu Disposable Razors!
Lellianne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Highly satisfied with this product. I refuse to buy a different brand razor to shave my legs with because it is the perfect razor. It is effective and affordable. My legs are always silky smooth and I’ve never cut myself once in 10 years of using this brand.
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by Syedasara K.
Venus Malibu Disposable Razors excellent quality disposable razors. I like that it's a set of 3 and each razor lasts me for months. Very gentle and precise. For a disposable razor these are amazing quality and very affordable. I always buy these. The razor cover keeps me from accidental cut and comes in handy when traveling
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Venus Malibu Disposable Razors I love this razor, especially because of the aroma!! I believe that the head that contains the razor blades is alot wider and longer than your traditional disposable razor blades and it has an enhanced grip. The handle of the Gillette Venus Embrace is meant to be reused, and you can insert new blades when the old ones start getting dull. The wider surface of the blades makes shaving your legs an easier experience. #InfluensterAwards2020
asya P.
I absolutely love this brand. when I first started shaving I was skeptical about jumping right in and using Venus Malibu products but luckily I did. this razor doesn't cut me at all and leaves my legs and other places feeling very rejuvenated and hydrated after using it. I really like the was its shaped because it can fit my hand and help me get around my body without having to reposition the razor continuously to get to one spot. I recommend this to everybody especially first time shavers.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I really like these razors because they're disposable for one thing. The next is the blades!! With so many, you get a really close and great shave! I love this because it means a few extra days without shaving!! The handle is also shaped to get a firm grip on it also. Try one today!! 💜💜💜👯
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Venus disposable razors are a standard choice for me, I can never go wrong. I like the way they smooth out my skin and never cut me! I love the Malibu Venus because they smell like paradise. I would recommend to everyone who wants a quality product!
Maite O.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the way it leaves my skin, smells delicious and makes the experience a little better. It's very delicate but efficient. I use it very often and I don't change it because for me it's the best.
Ashley B.
Acworth
These razors work great! My skin feels smooth afterwards and I don’t usually get any cuts while using this product. So yes over all I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a razor to get them a nice close shave.
Jane K.
Lewis Center
Doesn’t work very well. I’ve found that, in general, men’s razors work better but this really wasn’t the fit for me. It missed hairs and didn’t get a close shave. Not worth the buy.
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
#newyearsamefaves omg this one so good very good in shape very good super good in my body
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susan S.
il y a 5 mois
Venus Malibu Disposable Razors Do these give you a close shave?
Tina P. il y a 2 mois
Yes, these give my legs and underarms a close shave.