Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by yasmeen s.Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by Cvt Ligia R.

BY VENUS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am not fond of disposable razors. However, I do use them from time to time and I have found Venus to be much better on my skin then the other disposable razors. I will have to say I always have these in my bathroom and I always toss one in my bag if I happen to travel. I will repurchase Venus razors.
Brittany D.
Every time I've purchased Venus razors they always that in the shower very quickly while other brands last longer before rusting. They get a close shave and the moisture strip leaves my legs feeling soft. But they are one of the more expensive brands.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite razor of all time. They Come in various colors and shades. I have never cut myself while using a Venus Razor, which adds to why i love it so much. I have been buying and using some sort of Venus since they 1st started making them & have stayed with them to this point. They make shaving easy and fast! No need for a 2nd shave just to make sure you got every last hair. One quick shave is all you need! Blades aren't dull and actually last a good amount of time. Comfort grip is a huge plus!
Katelyn G.
Mobile, AL
I love the way these smell and how sharp these are and for a throw away razor they last about 3/4 shaved but these break my legs and arms out so bad! And it hurts to the point where l have to wait a couple days to even shave again. (And no it’s not razor burn it’s actual breakouts)
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
They work well and last long. But I got an ingrown hair from these razors and I was mad, they are expensive and it really sucked. I love the brand but it was a totally bad experience. I would give them another try.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always used and loved Venus razors! They are affordable and come in multiple packs and always get such a great close shave. I have bought these for years and don’t plan on ever stopping. I love these razors
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best disposable razors ever! Leave my legs feeling great and gets a close enough shave that I don't have to repeat for a couple days! Love the grip and don't ever feel scared with potential cuts like with other razors
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have been using these razors for years now. Although I do prefer the bigger better razors, these get the job done that I need. Good price, better with coupons. Would recommend to anyone looking for s good brand
Alyssa F.
San Benito, TX
I love the Venus **sensitive disposable razors. Hardly any stubble & it shaved good. It leaves the skin smooth after. I like my shave a little closer but this razor does it’s job. It doesn’t cut so I’ll take it. I recommend 100%.
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I love the disposables because it reminds me to toss after each use. I love Venus because I get the closest Shave with only this brand, and the aloe soothes my skin after the blade does its job.
Tammy S.
Calgary, AB
What are your thoughts on these razors? I think you get your moneys worth but like to know your thoughts.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where these good razors?
Rachel T.
Are these as good as the other Venus disposable razors?
Silvana D.
Espinosa, minas gerais, Brasil
São quantas lâminas?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What did this smell like???