Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by CVT/ Ligia R.

BY VENUS #94 in Women's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I love Venus razors. They are high quality and probably the best I’ve used. They always leave my legs feeling smooth and without razor burn. The are pretty long lasting too. My only complaint it’s the price. They’re more expensive than most other brands. But, you get what you pay for. Overall a great product that I’d recommend
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
After using cheap razors for a while it really pays to spend a few more dollars and get a good razor. I never cut myself because of the moving head and never have any irritation. Also, these razors last longer so you probably end up spending the same amount of money as you would buying more of the cheap razors.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I am not fond of disposable razors. However, I do use them from time to time and I have found Venus to be much better on my skin then the other disposable razors. I will have to say I always have these in my bathroom and I always toss one in my bag if I happen to travel. I will repurchase Venus razors.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this when you’re in a sticky situation where you need to shave but don’t have anytime to run to the store and buy razor heads. They’re affordable and come in a pack so you can easily keep this in a drawer or something for yourself or if you have guests staying. The one thing I have noticed throughout the packages is the sharpness is the razor whether using a shaving cream or not it seems almost impossible to prevent nicks or razor burn but I guess that’s the price you pay for disposable razors and about $12 but aside from that they’re still good razors to have on hand as backups
Jasmin M.
Williamstown, NJ
My only complaint for my Venus razors is that they don't last long enough! My leg hair does not grow all that quickly so I do t have to shave that often-- I find that the razor rusts before I get a lot of uses out it but at the same time, they do a great job at getting all unwanted hairs!
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These razors gets the job done. It gives you a close enough shave so that you do not have to shave often. The product is very effective and easy to use. I love these razors especially the ones for sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend these to other people.
Karly G.
I love that I can get multiple uses out of the Venus razors. I can use it at least 3 to 4 times before having to toss it. It’s definite better than most razors out there, a little on the pricey side but when you have coupons they are so great to stock up on
Madiha K.
My go-to razor brand is Venus. Its pricey but worth it. The refills are easily available everywhere and if you are a smart shopper, you can probably find a coupon or two as well. It cleans skin completely and doesn’t give bumps to skin like other brands.
Brittany D.
Every time I've purchased Venus razors they always that in the shower very quickly while other brands last longer before rusting. They get a close shave and the moisture strip leaves my legs feeling soft. But they are one of the more expensive brands.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite razor of all time. They Come in various colors and shades. I have never cut myself while using a Venus Razor, which adds to why i love it so much. I have been buying and using some sort of Venus since they 1st started making them & have stayed with them to this point. They make shaving easy and fast! No need for a 2nd shave just to make sure you got every last hair. One quick shave is all you need! Blades aren't dull and actually last a good amount of time. Comfort grip is a huge plus!
Tammy S.
Calgary, AB
What are your thoughts on these razors? I think you get your moneys worth but like to know your thoughts.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where these good razors?
Rachel T.
Are these as good as the other Venus disposable razors?
Silvana D.