Venus Malibu Disposable Razors uploaded by CVT/ Ligia R.

BY VENUS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Venus Malibu Disposable Razors: Pivoting rounded head fits easily into hard-to-shave areas Three blades surrounded by soft protective cushions Moisture-rich strip with lubricants, and a touch of aloe, for great glide Specially designed handle for great control Close shave and summer soft skin in just one stroke

Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I love Venus razors. They are high quality and probably the best I’ve used. They always leave my legs feeling smooth and without razor burn. The are pretty long lasting too. My only complaint it’s the price. They’re more expensive than most other brands. But, you get what you pay for. Overall a great product that I’d recommend
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
After using cheap razors for a while it really pays to spend a few more dollars and get a good razor. I never cut myself because of the moving head and never have any irritation. Also, these razors last longer so you probably end up spending the same amount of money as you would buying more of the cheap razors.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not fond of disposable razors. However, I do use them from time to time and I have found Venus to be much better on my skin then the other disposable razors. I will have to say I always have these in my bathroom and I always toss one in my bag if I happen to travel. I will repurchase Venus razors.
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Soy de piel delicada y esta rasuradora ha sido una aliada en mi cuidado personal la compre en target por recomendación de una amiga y se ha quedado conmigo al usarla no me salió ninguna alteración en mi piel no alergias ya que casi siempre que uso rasuradoras siempre mis piernas están rojas y me da mucha picazón pero con esta hasta el momento me ha ido muy bien.
Jasmin M.
Williamstown, NJ
My only complaint for my Venus razors is that they don't last long enough! My leg hair does not grow all that quickly so I do t have to shave that often-- I find that the razor rusts before I get a lot of uses out it but at the same time, they do a great job at getting all unwanted hairs!
Raquel G.
Phoenix , AZ
It'is one of the product I never change or I never stop using ..I always have extra packs of I will never stop using this brand I have years using Venus my favorite razor.. in this word... I recommend this razor and the price is really affordable!!! Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Disposable Razor
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These razors gets the job done. It gives you a close enough shave so that you do not have to shave often. The product is very effective and easy to use. I love these razors especially the ones for sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend these to other people.
Madiha K.
My go-to razor brand is Venus. Its pricey but worth it. The refills are easily available everywhere and if you are a smart shopper, you can probably find a coupon or two as well. It cleans skin completely and doesn’t give bumps to skin like other brands.
Brittany D.
Every time I've purchased Venus razors they always that in the shower very quickly while other brands last longer before rusting. They get a close shave and the moisture strip leaves my legs feeling soft. But they are one of the more expensive brands.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite razor of all time. They Come in various colors and shades. I have never cut myself while using a Venus Razor, which adds to why i love it so much. I have been buying and using some sort of Venus since they 1st started making them & have stayed with them to this point. They make shaving easy and fast! No need for a 2nd shave just to make sure you got every last hair. One quick shave is all you need! Blades aren't dull and actually last a good amount of time. Comfort grip is a huge plus!
Tammy S.
Calgary, AB
What are your thoughts on these razors? I think you get your moneys worth but like to know your thoughts.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where these good razors?
Rachel T.
Are these as good as the other Venus disposable razors?
Silvana D.
Espinosa, minas gerais, Brasil
São quantas lâminas?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What did this smell like???