Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsVenus
Extra Smooth Green Women's Razor - 1 Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills

Venus Extra Smooth Green Women's Razor - 1 Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills

by Venus

Venus Extra Smooth Green Women's Razor - 1 Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Venus Extra Smooth Green Women's Razor - 1 Handle + 2 Razor Blade Refills!
Brittany S.
Graysville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Venus has the best razors. I can't tell you how long I've been purchasing their products. Every venue razor I've purchased has been great. They keeps my legs smooth and do not cut me up like others do. I also do not get bad razor burn from them either. Definitely recommend.
Daniella C.
This razor is very good. The 5 blades helps give a very close shave and easier to maneuver down there in THAT area. It also produces a gel like substance when wet under water, for a veryyyt smoooth glide!
Christina S.
This is my favorite razor I don't get cut ever since I tried this razor after using others I've never really tried any other racers because I just stuck with this one it works really well it gets a close shave it's worth the money you can just buy the cartridges they last a long time
Nancy R.
1,087 reviews
I always buy sensitive razor blades and normally they are great but this time I bought Venus breeze and on every single razor blade the gel pad fell of within a few uses of the razor. Meaning I went through 4 razor blades in 2 weeks because as soon as the gel has gone it is awful to use. Will be sticking to the sensitive razor blades in the future, just wished I hadn't tried breeze.
JENNIFER M.
Davenport, IA
These are the best razors I have ever used. I have been using them for years, because once I found them, that was it. I was hooked. Super silky smooth legs!
Carla A.
Stone Mtn GA , GA
Venus para mi es la marca por excellencia para razurar mis piernas y cuerpo es sensible al tacto y no me provoca alergia en mi piel me encanta y desde que la descubrí ha sido mi favorita
Megan G.
This is always my go to razor, but the only reason it is not 5 stars is because it is so pricey and there are other razors cheaper that get the job done. With that said, I always end up going back to this one.
Debolina D.
Austin, TX
Great razors. Bang for the buck. I keep buying these razors/refills. There’s no other brand I would rather trust to shave with.
anayeli G.
Itasca, IL
Fave razor by far. A little pricy but worth the purchase. Always gets me a smooth shave and I never cut myself when using these. I use these multiple times a week and I love them.
Alicia C.
Orlando, FL
It’s a good brand works good price can be cheaper works better than other brands improve a lot

Looking for your answer?