BY VENTE-PRIVEE

Vanessa B.
Narni, TR
I really love this website , a lot of brands and cheap price ! I ordered 2 bikinis and the shipping was very fast! Sometimes most of the things are sold out in 5 minutes so what you need is to be fast and .. Enjoy your shopping !!
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
If you're not comfortable with online shopping yet, I don't recommend starting with these type of exclusive flash sale sites. Each flash sale lasts 72 hours, new ones begin at 10am(ET). They offer up to 70% discounts on designer and high end brands. Mostly fashion, shoes, bags. Also jewelery, home decor, housewares, lingerie, sometimes beauty products (skin care or cosmetics), and technology.

If you want to take the plunge anyways, I'm not the biggest fan of their layout and policies. I'd recommend something more like Hautelook. I also find their selection to be somewhat limited. Personally I really dislike that you are given an estimate total (sales tax variable) at checkout, and then charged only when the item is shipped (which can be subject to change).

I'm somewhat addicted to these types of websites, and have tried several. I am a member of this one and do check the sales on a regular basis, as well as have email reminders set up for specific categories and brands. But so far I have not really been drawn to it over other similar sites. I find it may look chic but it lacks clarity. I don't know if that's purposely done to increase it's air of exclusivity. Smoke and mirrors.

Although they do have partnerships with a lot of great brands, the pricing of the discounted items are not always exclusive to their site and you can sometimes find better deals elsewhere.

If they have something I really want I feel comfortable enough with the research I've done, that I would make a purchase. From what I've seen they do have a good reputation, and the services they offer aren't bad. I just prefer a handful of other "exclusive" high end flash sale sites over this one.

Do keep in mind shipping for this website can take 4+ weeks.
Holly P.
ontario, toronto
Im always looking for places that have stylish clothes for cheap. I swore off buying cheap clothes because they ripped easily but this place has good quality blouses. Omg this place is such a steal, love it.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What deal have you gotten here?
Katy E.
What types of brands des vente-privee sell?
Gloria R.
Perris, CA
Is this product good?
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL
Is this a good product?
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Would you recommend this? :)