BY VENTE-PRIVEE

Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
I've never shopped here but have also heard really good things about the customer service being great.
Kathleen R.
Love it and would totally recommend this to anyone! Great customer service...............
Himasmitha R.
Piscataway, NJ
This is the one I wanted from a long time...great product for reasonable price
Marissa A.
Trying to be more fashion! i like to look good but sometimes my look get boring
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
This sounds amazing, but I wonder if they have my size...lol
lauren k.
Nashotah, WI
Not the best but still use it
Deanna W.
Goodlettsville, TN
Privee
member-7525c
I bought an expensive suitcase from them that was supposed to be delivered a month ago but it never arrived. I sent them five or six emails but they never gave me a satisfactory response, It was only after the fifth email that they told that will launch an investigation that could take another 20 days. Completely horrendous experience. Even if they refund my money after the 20 days it will be hard to order another one as i am going on vacation shortly.
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
If you're not comfortable with online shopping yet, I don't recommend starting with these type of exclusive flash sale sites. Each flash sale lasts 72 hours, new ones begin at 10am(ET). They offer up to 70% discounts on designer and high end brands. Mostly fashion, shoes, bags. Also jewelery, home decor, housewares, lingerie, sometimes beauty products (skin care or cosmetics), and technology.

If you want to take the plunge anyways, I'm not the biggest fan of their layout and policies. I'd recommend something more like Hautelook. I also find their selection to be somewhat limited. Personally I really dislike that you are given an estimate total (sales tax variable) at checkout, and then charged only when the item is shipped (which can be subject to change).

I'm somewhat addicted to these types of websites, and have tried several. I am a member of this one and do check the sales on a regular basis, as well as have email reminders set up for specific categories and brands. But so far I have not really been drawn to it over other similar sites. I find it may look chic but it lacks clarity. I don't know if that's purposely done to increase it's air of exclusivity. Smoke and mirrors.

Although they do have partnerships with a lot of great brands, the pricing of the discounted items are not always exclusive to their site and you can sometimes find better deals elsewhere.

If they have something I really want I feel comfortable enough with the research I've done, that I would make a purchase. From what I've seen they do have a good reputation, and the services they offer aren't bad. I just prefer a handful of other "exclusive" high end flash sale sites over this one.

Do keep in mind shipping for this website can take 4+ weeks.
Dinky J.
I have been using Vente-privee for many years. I find it absolutely brilliant. I would have given it 5 stars but the issues I have is the time it takes for the items to arrive.
If if there are problems with items being out of stock you get a voucher - without asking -
You receive updates on the progress of the items.  I have never had problems with the quality or size of the items.
Katy E.
What types of brands des vente-privee sell?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What deal have you gotten here?
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL
Is this a good product?
Gloria R.
Perris, CA
Is this product good?
Donta U.
Do they offer kids cloths?