BY VENTE-PRIVEE

Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
It's always nice to find sites that offer designer products not at a designer price. You shouldn't have to pay so much just for the name, so it's really cool when you can find them at a discounted price!
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
While this is a very good idea and if you are interested in the products they sell you are getting a great deal, this website is just not for me. Also the user interface is a little difficult
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Roseburg, OR
As someone who is on a college student budget but loves designer clothing I am always on the lookout for new discount sites/stores. I currently do most of my shopping on ideeli but after visiting this website I joined to become a member and I'm going to make my first purchase as soon as I see a brand that I enjoy.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
The site seems a little odd, but it also seems to be a good way to find good events to save money on designer products. It's basically a site to let you know what's one sale where.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Jacksonville, FL
The prices are really pricey for my taste but at the same time they are designer brands. Either way its a one time thing for me!
Perris, CA
I love fashion! I'm always ready for new clothes, shoe's and accessories. I try to shop at leading department stores.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Vente Privee doesn't stand out from other flash sale websites. Their shipping charges aren't particularly competitive, and they have relatively few sales per day, usually from brands that are still outside my price range even with Vente Privee's discounts. And the navigation on their website is pretty poor. That said, I have bought stuff from them - I happened upon an intimates sale featuring not just a brand I like, but specific bras I already owned, loved, and wanted more of.
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
This sounds amazing, but I wonder if they have my size...lol
Dinky J.
Dinky J.
I have been using Vente-privee for many years. I find it absolutely brilliant. I would have given it 5 stars but the issues I have is the time it takes for the items to arrive.
If if there are problems with items being out of stock you get a voucher - without asking -
You receive updates on the progress of the items.  I have never had problems with the quality or size of the items.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Narni, TR
I really love this website , a lot of brands and cheap price ! I ordered 2 bikinis and the shipping was very fast! Sometimes most of the things are sold out in 5 minutes so what you need is to be fast and .. Enjoy your shopping !!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What deal have you gotten here?
Katy E.
Katy E.
What types of brands des vente-privee sell?
Perris, CA
Is this a good product?
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Would you recommend this? :)