BY VENTE-PRIVEE

Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Los Altos, CA
I have received emails from vente-privee for over a year and I have yet to have interest in anything they have to offer
lauren k.
lauren k.
Nashotah, WI
Not the best but still use it
Hales l.
Hales l.
Dallas, TX
This is great get it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Honestly, the different product lines that I have observered no doubt have a look of high quality but for needs and my circle of friends I don't see me or them spending very much money at this website. Because with some of them still being without a job and others being paid at a less than acceptible pay for a family to pay this amount of money for when they can purchase simular products at a cheaper rate. I suppose if you had something special you needed or found that you might could splurge a bit, it would be okay. But for the most of us wouldn't be a place I really could shop at much.
Himasmitha R.
Himasmitha R.
Piscataway, NJ
This is the one I wanted from a long time...great product for reasonable price
Ellie P.
Ellie P.
Scarborough, ME
Vente-privee delivers quality American and European brands at up to 70% off retail through beautiful online sales events every day.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Okay, it's a good site. Nothing is bad really whatsoever. So, why the "C" rating? Well, it's just boring to me as far as the Brands that I'm seeing, and the prices aren't much of a deal either. There are better sites out there and then there are the worst. This one is in the middle. Sorry.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baltimore, MD
I order something from vente-privee at least once a week. I recently bought a leather laptop/messenger bag by Knomo, a British designer. I love it! I have to say that the quality of designer products are outstanding. The prices are reasonable considering what designers made them. Unlike other online sites such as Gilt, you can return your products if you like and get your money back not store credit.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Goodlettsville, TN
Privee
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lafayette, LA
I hate giving bad reviews, but I could not let this one go. It is terrible 4-6 shipping times if it doesn't cancel completely. be careful with them.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What deal have you gotten here?
Katy E.
Katy E.
What types of brands des vente-privee sell?
Gloria R.
Is this a good product?
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Would you recommend this? :)