BY VENTE-PRIVEE

Rachel C.
Lafayette, LA
I hate giving bad reviews, but I could not let this one go. It is terrible 4-6 shipping times if it doesn't cancel completely. be careful with them.
Lila A.
Gladwyne, PA
They offer a good variety high end designer products. If you have an Amex card they typically offer some bonus discounts and/or credits ! :)
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
I haven't shopped with them directly but I've heard only good reviews from my friends. Good customer service experiences and quick shipping.
Ellie P.
Scarborough, ME
Vente-privee delivers quality American and European brands at up to 70% off retail through beautiful online sales events every day.
Paige H.
Jacksonville, FL
The prices are really pricey for my taste but at the same time they are designer brands. Either way its a one time thing for me!
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
I love online shopping and I love this. I would recommend everyone to get involved on this and start using it for themself.
Jenna D.
Los Altos, CA
I have received emails from vente-privee for over a year and I have yet to have interest in anything they have to offer
Sophia D.
Mequon, WI
I have been a member for many months not, but somehow none of their sales look attractive enough to warrant a purchase.
Gloria R.
Perris, CA
I love fashion! I'm always ready for new clothes, shoe's and accessories. I try to shop at leading department stores.
Brook W.
Lakeville, MN
You can tell by these products that they are definitely high end, but the price tag hurts the wallet just a bit
Katy E.
What types of brands des vente-privee sell?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What deal have you gotten here?
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL
Is this a good product?
Gloria R.
Perris, CA
Is this product good?
Donta U.
Do they offer kids cloths?