BY VENTE-PRIVEE

evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
Apparently they have wonderful customer service. I haven't shopped there but I have really heard a lot about easy returns and service calls which is important today so they deserve to be praised for thiat
Kristi C.
While this is a very good idea and if you are interested in the products they sell you are getting a great deal, this website is just not for me. Also the user interface is a little difficult
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
It's always nice to find sites that offer designer products not at a designer price. You shouldn't have to pay so much just for the name, so it's really cool when you can find them at a discounted price!
Rachel C.
Lafayette, LA
I hate giving bad reviews, but I could not let this one go. It is terrible 4-6 shipping times if it doesn't cancel completely. be careful with them.
Deanna W.
Goodlettsville, TN
Privee
Amanda R.
Baltimore, MD
I order something from vente-privee at least once a week. I recently bought a leather laptop/messenger bag by Knomo, a British designer. I love it! I have to say that the quality of designer products are outstanding. The prices are reasonable considering what designers made them. Unlike other online sites such as Gilt, you can return your products if you like and get your money back not store credit.
Laurie S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Okay, it's a good site. Nothing is bad really whatsoever. So, why the "C" rating? Well, it's just boring to me as far as the Brands that I'm seeing, and the prices aren't much of a deal either. There are better sites out there and then there are the worst. This one is in the middle. Sorry.
Ellie P.
Scarborough, ME
Vente-privee delivers quality American and European brands at up to 70% off retail through beautiful online sales events every day.
Himasmitha R.
Piscataway, NJ
This is the one I wanted from a long time...great product for reasonable price
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Honestly, the different product lines that I have observered no doubt have a look of high quality but for needs and my circle of friends I don't see me or them spending very much money at this website. Because with some of them still being without a job and others being paid at a less than acceptible pay for a family to pay this amount of money for when they can purchase simular products at a cheaper rate. I suppose if you had something special you needed or found that you might could splurge a bit, it would be okay. But for the most of us wouldn't be a place I really could shop at much.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What deal have you gotten here?
Katy E.
What types of brands des vente-privee sell?
Gloria R.
Perris, CA
Is this product good?
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL
Is this a good product?
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Would you recommend this? :)