BY VENTE-PRIVEE

Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
This sounds amazing, but I wonder if they have my size...lol
Deanna W.
Goodlettsville, TN
Privee
Gloria R.
Perris, CA
I love fashion! I'm always ready for new clothes, shoe's and accessories. I try to shop at leading department stores.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
The site seems a little odd, but it also seems to be a good way to find good events to save money on designer products. It's basically a site to let you know what's one sale where.
Kayla C.
Roseburg, OR
As someone who is on a college student budget but loves designer clothing I am always on the lookout for new discount sites/stores. I currently do most of my shopping on ideeli but after visiting this website I joined to become a member and I'm going to make my first purchase as soon as I see a brand that I enjoy.
Dominique M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Vente Privee doesn't stand out from other flash sale websites. Their shipping charges aren't particularly competitive, and they have relatively few sales per day, usually from brands that are still outside my price range even with Vente Privee's discounts. And the navigation on their website is pretty poor. That said, I have bought stuff from them - I happened upon an intimates sale featuring not just a brand I like, but specific bras I already owned, loved, and wanted more of.
Kristi C.
While this is a very good idea and if you are interested in the products they sell you are getting a great deal, this website is just not for me. Also the user interface is a little difficult
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
It's always nice to find sites that offer designer products not at a designer price. You shouldn't have to pay so much just for the name, so it's really cool when you can find them at a discounted price!
Rachel C.
Lafayette, LA
I hate giving bad reviews, but I could not let this one go. It is terrible 4-6 shipping times if it doesn't cancel completely. be careful with them.
Amanda R.
Baltimore, MD
I order something from vente-privee at least once a week. I recently bought a leather laptop/messenger bag by Knomo, a British designer. I love it! I have to say that the quality of designer products are outstanding. The prices are reasonable considering what designers made them. Unlike other online sites such as Gilt, you can return your products if you like and get your money back not store credit.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What deal have you gotten here?
Katy E.
What types of brands des vente-privee sell?
Gloria R.
Perris, CA
Is this product good?
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL
Is this a good product?
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Would you recommend this? :)