BY VENTE-PRIVEE

Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Honestly, the different product lines that I have observered no doubt have a look of high quality but for needs and my circle of friends I don't see me or them spending very much money at this website. Because with some of them still being without a job and others being paid at a less than acceptible pay for a family to pay this amount of money for when they can purchase simular products at a cheaper rate. I suppose if you had something special you needed or found that you might could splurge a bit, it would be okay. But for the most of us wouldn't be a place I really could shop at much.
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
Mequon, WI
I have been a member for many months not, but somehow none of their sales look attractive enough to warrant a purchase.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
Although their prices are still expensive, you have to keep in mind that they sell designer clothing. I love that they have sales every single day too. The clothing is beautiful! And their representatives are friendly and very helpful with any question you may have.
Lila A.
Lila A.
Gladwyne, PA
They offer a good variety high end designer products. If you have an Amex card they typically offer some bonus discounts and/or credits ! :)
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Trying to be more fashion! i like to look good but sometimes my look get boring
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Los Altos, CA
I have received emails from vente-privee for over a year and I have yet to have interest in anything they have to offer
Brook W.
Brook W.
Lakeville, MN
You can tell by these products that they are definitely high end, but the price tag hurts the wallet just a bit
lauren k.
lauren k.
Nashotah, WI
Not the best but still use it
Hales l.
Hales l.
Dallas, TX
This is great get it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Himasmitha R.
Himasmitha R.
Piscataway, NJ
This is the one I wanted from a long time...great product for reasonable price
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What deal have you gotten here?
Katy E.
Katy E.
What types of brands des vente-privee sell?
Gloria R.
Is this a good product?
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Would you recommend this? :)