Venom Killer Taipan Mango Flavored Energy Drink uploaded by Leonie W.

BY VENOM

Venom? Killer Taipan?????? Energy + Mango.
Mango flavored energy drink with other natural flavors. see more...

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
Venom Killer Taipan Mango Flavored Energy Drink is just fruity enough and you can get it in a resealable container or in a can. The can is a #steal at 99 cents . The larger resealable container costs a little more but I like having the option of saving some for later.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Janesville, WI
I love venom, it doesn't give me the jitters and I don't have the horrible crash afterwards. I admit they do need more flavors but its an overall good drink.
Leonie W.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
I wouldn't say I get much energy from this drink but it's definitely delicious! I've had the red and mango one and the mango is by far my favorite. I love the little tang to it and definitely not as sweet as red bull.
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.
Venom is inexpensive but still good! The mango I'd my absolute favorite venom drink! Gives me the little kick I need.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Tempe, AZ
Fitspiration Expert
Decent energy drink - very sweet!! But I enjoy the taste of mango, so it's okay. The energy level received is average.
Christina H.
Christina H.
This product is ok, not my favorite. Tastes very sweet and an after bitter taste, may be just me.
jenna w.
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
Love mangos but not sure how it would taste in an energy drink. I'm not too fond on energy drinks but I'd be willing to try this one.