VENOM Black Mamba Energy Drink 16 OZ CAN uploaded by Alicia B.

BY VENOM

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is by far one of my favorite energy drinks, and I wish this were more readily available in retail stores.  I've had my problems finding it which is a shame because its not only one of the best tasting energy drinks but it is by far the one that gives me the most energy.  I love the package always looked cool and it's one that I would buy if it was more readily available.  Would highly recommend this energy drink for anyone.
Tera S.
Ironton
These are the bomb for just a dollar. I can only get them across the bridge in Kentucky though. But I think they are worth the drive lol. I love the taste and yeah they are great. I will be buying again
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
What can I say about this energy drink I loved the packaging for those the I it has and the lettering on the can is just amazing. It was also very convenient that this one was resealable because sometimes you just can't stand around and drink your energy drink in one sitting. This was my all-time favorite for a couple years until I noticed they were no longer selling them as much at my local liquor stores. But every time I find these how about I always manage to snag one of these.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I drink these at least once a day, they taste amazing ! There really the only Energy drink I really like. Flavor is awesome! And there super cheap. I can get them for 99 cents you can't beat that!!! By far my favorite.
Grace L.
Pierrepont Manor, NY
I bought an entire case of these once and they taste exactly like the green monster but they're cheaper which is always great. They taste good but my only concern is how flimsy the cans are because I tossed one on my bed once and it started spraying everywhere
Jessica Z.
Dallas, TX
I normally can't handle energy drinks! But half of this bottle does the trick for me! I've tried all the other flavors but this one is my favorite! It's so yummy!!! It keeps me alert and awake for hours! If you are thinking of trying be sure you have something to do!!! It's very potent! I love this product so much!
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I get these for .99 & I love them taste great & actually work for energy don't drink everyday but ever once in awhile highly recommend.