BY VENEZIA

jada A.
Baton Rouge, LA
When I bought the product I thought it would be like every other soup out there but it wasn't. It made my skin so smooth and so I smelled like lavender after I got out the shower. I would buy it definitely buy it again.
Zinnia B.
I bought this soap as a gift for someone who loves collecting fancy soaps and adores the scent of lavender. She absolutely loved it and said the smell lingered on the skin well after use. The scent was pleasant and I'll be sure to buy it again because it doesn't dry out the skin.
Michelle D.
Palm Bay, FL
This soap has the most pleasant, calming lavender scent. It suds up nice and didn't leave any residue on my skin. I will definitely repurchase.
Heather H.
I love this soap. I wish they made it in liquid! I will buy again. I smells so good and really makes your skin soft.
Stacey M.
Great product! The lavender scent helps repel Mosquitoes so it's great to use in summer time! Very nice scent
Anita S.
Valley, AL
This stuff is amazing. Smells amazing also. If you haven't tried it your missing out. I love it.........