BY VENDANGE

launa d.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Had this wine as my special twenty first birthday drink for dinner. I was so surprised at the taste. It is wonderful yet in a affordable option for the the of wine it is, definitely would recommend.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
My sister and I are frequent wine drinkers, however it is really hard to find one that we can enjoy together as she is a bit more picky than I am. This has become one of or favorites to share. This wine smells great and is light and fresh tasting!
Maddie M.
Parma, MI
Love the quality, feels like I'm drinking very expensive wine. But actually it's not to expensive. When I worked at Olive Garden, customers picked this wine most often... I'd recommend it to anyone. Its got a nice smooth taste.
sonya g.
Good quality for a be low price. I enjoy the taste very much and serve it when I have get together with my friends. I would recommend this wine to a friend or family member. Not to strong great for new wine drinkers.
Brittany C.
chandler, AZ
I love this wine sweet in taste it is something I reach for when just sitting with my girls chilled is the best way to drink this delightful and delicious wine
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Vendange White Zinfandel is very good, it has a nice smooth taste, it's better when cold so make sure to chill it and you can't beat the price.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very decent eine since i love a lot of dof wine this wasn't a bad one.nit my favortie but i would drink this again at event or wedding
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite inexpensive wines I always buy it when it's on sale because it's only like $3.99 a bottle.
Ashtynn S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blugh. Its very bitter but for the price its good. After a couple drinks you no longer taste it anyway. Cheers!
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
It was a little bitter but good may have been better if it was chilled or maybe even a splash of white soda
Brittany C.
chandler, AZ
What would pare best with this wine
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Is this a decent to make sangria?
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best Vendage wine?
Breanna M.
What is the taste like with this wine? Like what would you compare it to?