BY VENDANGE

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Very decent eine since i love a lot of dof wine this wasn't a bad one.nit my favortie but i would drink this again at event or wedding
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite inexpensive wines I always buy it when it's on sale because it's only like $3.99 a bottle.
Ashtynn S.
Ashtynn S.
Happy Hour Expert
Blugh. Its very bitter but for the price its good. After a couple drinks you no longer taste it anyway. Cheers!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Carlton, GA
Love the price on this wine because it definitely doesn't taste like a cheap wine! Definitely recommend!
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Great price, Great wine, White Zinfandel is my favorite wine & this is one I buy often!
karen R.
karen R.
Great wine to share with you other half having a great time or a dinner love it
Kimberlee H.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
My sister and I are frequent wine drinkers, however it is really hard to find one that we can enjoy together as she is a bit more picky than I am. This has become one of or favorites to share. This wine smells great and is light and fresh tasting!
sonya g.
sonya g.
Good quality for a be low price. I enjoy the taste very much and serve it when I have get together with my friends. I would recommend this wine to a friend or family member. Not to strong great for new wine drinkers.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
It was a little bitter but good may have been better if it was chilled or maybe even a splash of white soda
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Happy Hour Expert
I love white Zinfandel, it's my absolute favorite type of wine. It has the best taste of them all.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
chandler, AZ
What would pare best with this wine
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
fort lauderdale, fl
Is this a decent to make sangria?
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best Vendage wine?
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
What is the taste like with this wine? Like what would you compare it to?