Vendange Pinot Grigio, White Wine

by Vendange

Established as one of America’s best-selling wines, Vendange offers a selection of well-balanced and high-quality varietal wines at reasonable prices. Easily recognized by its elegant and distinctive triangle-shaped label, Vendange is the ideal wine for entertaining or enjoying with a meal at home. With its fruit-forward varietal characteristics, Vendange wine is perfect for everyday consumption. This pinot grigio is pale yellow with bursting, fresh aromas of green apples and citrus. It is delicate on the tongue with a light texture that mixes melon and pear with a bright, refreshing acidity.

What's the flavor like? Is it dry?
Just here for the badge
Is this wine sweet at all?
Start your review of Vendange Pinot Grigio, White Wine!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,062 reviews
This is a great wine. It's not to expensive and it's really easy to drink! It's got a tad of sweetness but still has enough acidity to up great to a full meal! I sometimes buy the box for easy travel and to use in cooking. Not my absolute favorite wine but a great dinner wine for enjoying with friends.
riz Z.
Flushing, NY
We arrived during the big storm that hit west coast of California, and were welcomed with cheese and wine in reception, and two very comfortable rooms towards the front of the property. We were initially worried about road noise, but the rooms had double glazing and we didn't hear anything. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and we thoroughly...
Hayley V.
Orlando, FL
You can find these at your local pharmacy or convenience store. It is perfect for a girls night or just to have a glass of wine with dinner. These are not slacking on the alcohol content either. Definitely would purchase again!
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Vendange is a pretty good quality, cheaper wine. I recently started buying it when Tennessee allowed wine sales in food stores and gas stations, and I was impressed with the quality of the wine versus the price. It exceeded my expectations.
Anna M.
Van Nuys, CA
I really like this. It matters if you like it. I'm not really an drinking person but I like this.
Megan W.
Grovetown, GA
This brand is great and low price. I am picky about my wine yet love a good steal and I find that this brand just does that and have a variety of flavors!
Natalia L.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I use the Vendange red wine mostly for cooking but I also enjoy a Glas of this wine. It got a smooth light sweet flavor and is very affordable. I would buy this product again.
Sparkle B.
Freeport , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I used to drink this all the time. I have no clue why ! Its not the worst but it's not the greatest either The chardonnay is very very dry.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I ALWAYS buy Vendage. The 1.5 liter bottles are only about $8-$9 where I live and it's so good! I think it's your best bet if you like wine but don't want to spend a lot.
Bethany T.
Severn, MD
I'm not a big drinker myself. Alcohol has a lot of calories. If I'm fat let it be because of good tasting food not because of alcohol.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...