BY VENDANGE

Vendange Chardonnay Wine: Full-flavored, with some apple and pineapple notes and a hint of oak Balanced and delicious see more...

• Does anyone have a good recipe to use with this wine? 3 Answers
Joella D.
waco, TX
If you enjoy cooking with wine, but don't always like to drink a chardonnay, Vendange Chardonnay will be perfect for you. The ease of opening, and using just what you need, and the ease of closing. You don't get the stale wine taste, or wasting product. And it is just as fresh the next time you need it. Very handy to have on hand.
Chrisha B.
I like this brand of wine it is so convenient when you are going to a gathering and you don't want to openly drink. It is so small and compact and comes with a cap to close it so you can sip it and save some for later.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I started drinking this wine with my now ex's mom she showed me what her favorite wine was because it's so inexpensive she and i would host party's and bring like 20 bottles.
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
This is one of my favorite wines! It is also good to cook with. I like the packaging! I don't have to worry about making tons of room in my refrigerator. Its pocket perfect!
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
This wine is so inexpensive and just perfect. I love the ease of the twist top, i hate struggling with corks!!
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I have not ever tried this, but I really like the packaging because it would easy to store and easy to pour.
Dahlia J.
Silver Spring, MD
My favorite thing about this wine....The price it really doesn't get any better than this.
Jessica T.
You can't find a better wine for a large gathering at this price point. It is a great "bridge" wine for those that prefer Pinot Grigio. Would I serve it at a dinner party? Probably not but it's great for BBQ's, weddings, any large gathering or those times the neighbors stop in to have a drink on the patio.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone have a good recipe to use with this wine?