BY VENDANGE

Anna M.
I really like this. It matters if you like it. I'm not really an drinking person but I like this.
Megan W.
Augusta , GA
This brand is great and low price. I am picky about my wine yet love a good steal and I find that this brand just does that and have a variety of flavors!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
We arrived during the big storm that hit west coast of California, and were welcomed with cheese and wine in reception, and two very comfortable rooms towards the front of the property. We were initially worried about road noise, but the rooms had double glazing and we didn't hear anything. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and we thoroughly...
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Vendange is a pretty good quality, cheaper wine. I recently started buying it when Tennessee allowed wine sales in food stores and gas stations, and I was impressed with the quality of the wine versus the price. It exceeded my expectations.
Hayley V.
Orlando, FL
You can find these at your local pharmacy or convenience store. It is perfect for a girls night or just to have a glass of wine with dinner. These are not slacking on the alcohol content either. Definitely would purchase again!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,441 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great wine. It's not to expensive and it's really easy to drink! It's got a tad of sweetness but still has enough acidity to up great to a full meal! I sometimes buy the box for easy travel and to use in cooking. Not my absolute favorite wine but a great dinner wine for enjoying with friends.
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
The taste is amazing and it's more of a chill andnhang out with friends type
maria c.
tampa, fl
I really like it , taste so good and for parties is the best in the world i recomend it
Jessica D.
Winnipeg , MB
Low price and smoothe one of my favorite wines always recommend it to friends and it becomes their go to as well
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Love having this for dinner. It goes perfect with salad or pasta. Definitely s favorite and I would recommend going out and buying this.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Whats better red or white wine??
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Is this too sweet?
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What does this taste like ?
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Just here for the badge
Sarah M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
How good does this taste????