BY VENDANGE

Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my all time favourite brands and flavors. Very mild to taste and gets ya drunk off just one bottle!
Sugey n.
Very nice crisp taste, perfect for any dinner or party, this wine is a must have. I TOTALLY recommend it.
Amanda L.
I haven't tried this yet but I'm excited to. All my friends say its a great cheese and grape wine !!
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
Bottoms up , great to drink on happy hour , GREAT flavor , i love the taste delicious and affordable
Melissa I.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this Pinot Grigio, very tasty and refreshing to drink when in need of a good glass of wine.
Robersy C.
Lo he probado y puedoo decir a boca llena que es buenisimooo! Al menos, a mi gusto lo recomiendo!
Anna M.
I really like this. It matters if you like it. I'm not really an drinking person but I like this.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Me encanta es economico, suave y dulce podria tomarme 3 botellas de estas y no emborracharme
GaruTips G.
Doral, FL
I do not drink much but this drink seemed very rich and refreshing, ideal for any celebration
Sarah W.
Paramount, CA
Great wine. Love a good wine. Great alcohol percentage too. Great for events or present.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Whats better red or white wine??
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Is this too sweet?
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What does this taste like ?
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Just here for the badge
Sarah M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
How good does this taste????