BY VENDANGE

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great wine. It's not to expensive and it's really easy to drink! It's got a tad of sweetness but still has enough acidity to up great to a full meal! I sometimes buy the box for easy travel and to use in cooking. Not my absolute favorite wine but a great dinner wine for enjoying with friends.
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
You can find these at your local pharmacy or convenience store. It is perfect for a girls night or just to have a glass of wine with dinner. These are not slacking on the alcohol content either. Definitely would purchase again!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
We arrived during the big storm that hit west coast of California, and were welcomed with cheese and wine in reception, and two very comfortable rooms towards the front of the property. We were initially worried about road noise, but the rooms had double glazing and we didn't hear anything. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and we thoroughly...
Katz R.
Sheffield, AL
I fine this wine to be very good, crisp and blended perfectly for a great dinner. Goes great with fish. I really like the taste of it and the brand has so many to choose from so it makes it even easier to love it
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I ALWAYS buy Vendage. The 1.5 liter bottles are only about $8-$9 where I live and it's so good! I think it's your best bet if you like wine but don't want to spend a lot.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Vendange is a pretty good quality, cheaper wine. I recently started buying it when Tennessee allowed wine sales in food stores and gas stations, and I was impressed with the quality of the wine versus the price. It exceeded my expectations.
Jes Paolo d.
I am not a big fan of white wine but a friend of mine brought this over and after chilled it was delicious! I am not sure if I would purchase it on my own, maybe just it have stocked when someone visits and likes white wine
Brittany K.
Broomfield, CO
pretty delicious! Love this wine has a great overall flavor, I love this brand also decently priced for the amount! Beautiful packaging also! Would absolutely buy it again for myself or for a friend!
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
I love this Pinot Grigio, the little boxes are so nice to have when you cannot have glass ( like around a pool or a concert) they are also great as single servings when you do not want to open a whole bottle.
Diona S.
Lampasas, TX
I buy this product for cooking. Love cooking chicken in white wine. I don't drink the wine by its self though cause I prefer a sweet wine. But this is better for cooking
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Whats better red or white wine??
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Is this too sweet?
Bianca P.
Mississauga , ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What does this taste like ?
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Just here for the badge
Sarah M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
How good does this taste????