BY VENDANGE

• I have never tried white Merlot before, is it considered a dry wine...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this at? I want to try it2 Answers
Nina R.
Nina R.
I'm not a fan of Vendange wines. Affordable, yes, but I like to spend a little more on a better quality bottle.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Good price and goes really really well with meals. The taste isn't over powerind. I really like it
Rima J.
Rima J.
This is a sweet wine and is very well priced and comes in the big magnum bottles. So if you plan on having a party it's def the cheaper way to go.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Cumming, GA
Love Love Love this wine. It tastes amazing and has a higher alcohol content than other brands. It's probably one of the most inexpensive brands on the market and I have yet to find a white merlot that compares with Vendange!
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Love Love Love this wine. It tastes amazing and has a higher alcohol content than other brands. It's probably one of the most inexpensive brands on the market.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I love white merlot! Cheaper wine but quality taste! Sweeter and well enjoyed by the majority of a group. My go to always!
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
Very inexpensive. Great to have around for people who are not very experienced nor knowledgable with wine.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have opened a bottle of Vendage Chardonnay last night. It is a very refreshing wine. Some wines give an after taste later on, and this wine does not. The price point is very reasonable. I highly recommend this wine and it is easily obtainable in my area.
liz B.
liz B.
Where can I find this at? I want to try it
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I have never tried white Merlot before, is it considered a dry wine? I tend to like more of the sweeter wines