BY VENDANGE

• I have never tried white Merlot before, is it considered ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this at? I want to try it2 Answers
Beth M.
Cumming, GA
Love Love Love this wine. It tastes amazing and has a higher alcohol content than other brands. It's probably one of the most inexpensive brands on the market and I have yet to find a white merlot that compares with Vendange!
Shannon P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have opened a bottle of Vendage Chardonnay last night. It is a very refreshing wine. Some wines give an after taste later on, and this wine does not. The price point is very reasonable. I highly recommend this wine and it is easily obtainable in my area.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Love Love Love this wine. It tastes amazing and has a higher alcohol content than other brands. It's probably one of the most inexpensive brands on the market.
Rima J.
This is a sweet wine and is very well priced and comes in the big magnum bottles. So if you plan on having a party it's def the cheaper way to go.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love white merlot! Cheaper wine but quality taste! Sweeter and well enjoyed by the majority of a group. My go to always!
Nina R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of Vendange wines. Affordable, yes, but I like to spend a little more on a better quality bottle.
Melanie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
Very inexpensive. Great to have around for people who are not very experienced nor knowledgable with wine.
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
Good price and goes really really well with meals. The taste isn't over powerind. I really like it
Liz B.
Where can I find this at? I want to try it
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I have never tried white Merlot before, is it considered a dry wine? I tend to like more of the sweeter wines