BeautyFaceFacial SkincareULTA
Velvetskin Melting Moisturizer

Velvetskin Melting Moisturizer

by ULTA

Ulta's Velvetskin Melting Moisturizer is a whipped, hydrating soufflé that melts into the skin providing non-greasy moisture that leaves skin feeling incredibly velvety smooth. Hyaluronic acid and superfruit extracts hydrate skin and help protect from pollution and environmental stressors.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Caprylic \u002F Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Callus Culture Extract, Alpha-Arbutin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Leaf \u002F Seed Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu) Fruit Extract, Carya Ovata Bark Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol Hydrosoluble, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Acrylates \u002F C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velvetskin Melting Moisturizer!
Darla L.
Velvetskin Melting Moisturizer uploaded by Darla L.
This product t is heavy and thick, nothing like a whipped feeling. It leaves a thick residue as well. I wanted to love this but I couldn't. The only up side is that it goes on smooth. I would use ANY other product with HA in it too get that into your skin thab this one.
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
I live in an incredibly dry climate with extremely low humidity. My skin constantly has a dry feel if I do not moisturize on a daily basis. This moisturizer has been one that is not only great for my skin, but is also easy on my wallet! I've even caught my husband stealing it! I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing a great, daily use Moisturizer!
Theresa S.
Ocean Springs, MS
Love using this lightweight cream with my retinol routine. It never leaves my skin greasy feeling. Its great to use alone of layered with other products
zoey P.
it doesnt smell the best but it does the job. i also got it with a makeup remover foam and im also pretty impressed with it. there is alot of moisturizer in that tiny container which is also pretty awesome.
Renn H.
This moisturizer is pretty decent. I would not categorize it amongst high-end moisturizers, but it definitely gets the job done. The size is generous, a little goes a long way. There isn't really a smell - it is scentless in my opinion. The price is fair and normally Ulta is running a deal on their skincare so you may get lucky. If you're in a pinch and looking for something decent, this is a pretty good option.
Myriam G.
Mission, TX
I live in a very dry climate zone. My skin can get dull really fast. I love this product every other day because it gives me that glow and makes my skin feel smooth. My skin can get a little greasy if I use it too often. It feels like a cloud and is smells so good.

Looking for your answer?