BY MARC JACOBS

What it is: An ultra-volumizing mascara that delivers instant dimension for epic lashes. What it does: Experience ultimate volume and the look of thick, false lashes with Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara. The lash-maximizing, curvy brush places the... see more...

Sara R.
Syracuse
I really like this mascara a lot. I find that it lengthens, curls and gives my lashes more volume with just one coat and even better after 2 coats. I don’t have any clumping when I apply. This last throughout the whole day. The brush is a nice hourglass shape, but if you have smaller eyes the wand might be too big. This is pretty expensive compared to the drugstore, but I think it is worth it to splurge.
Kristy G.
I received this as a gift from my boyfriend’s cousin and I kind of hate her for it because it’s Amazing! I absolutely love it and now I’m stuck between this one and my holy grail one but this one is coming close. I can’t really explain how good it is you just have to try for yourself!
Rene E.
San Antonio, TX
This mascara is one of the best ones I’ve ever used! I take my eye lashes being full very seriously because I feel like they make your whole look! This mascara does not disappoint it intensifies and lengthens without leaving them clumpy or heavy!
Reanna S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. I tried this through one of Sephora’s Sephora Favorites mascara box. This was my favorite of the five in the box. I would definitely purchase this in full size.
Elizabeth P.
Boston, MA
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I sometimes put it on without curling my eyelashes and it still looks great. My eyelashes don’t clump and it is easy to use and applys great. I would recommend
Amanda D.
Love this mascara goes on smoothly I do not like the applicator as much as the other mascara applicators it does not prevent my eyelashes from clumping as much as others have in the past but I would recommend this to others.
Kamri P.
Houston
Ehh just an ok product to me it wasn’t like a game changer when it comes to mascara. I use this one occasionally but it’s not like a go to. It does give volume and I like the brush bristles
Maitte V.
The first thing that I loved about this mascara was the packaging, it's so sleek and different from all of my other products. It lengthens and volumizes my lashes without looking clumpy.
Mia V.
Richmond
I love this mascara. It gives my lashes a healthy dose of volume without looking clumpy. One coat is all I need for beautiful lashes.
Renee C.
Ogden , UT
I really like this mascara, it’s very thick and it can get clumpy fast but I think this makes your lashes look thick and beautiful.