MakeupLip MakeupLipstickULTA
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick

Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick

by ULTA

Ulta's creamy and comfortable primer-infused Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick features a long-lasting formula with intense color payoff, smooth application, and will not feather or bleed.

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Kaolin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor\u002FAroma, Caprylyl Methicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Mica.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick!
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Chantal K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product! It dries fast. It is not sticky. It lasts a long time. I have a couple different colors in this product.
Casey S.
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Casey S.
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Casey S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this liquid lipstick! It is cheap and it works really well. It stays on really good and I want to buy more colors of it! This color is really nice. I feel like it goes on really smooth and it also mattes well which is important to me.
Maria L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Maria L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the pigmentation, but I feel like it cakes up easily and wears easily. I used a gloss on top to help make it pop.
Roseddy P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Roseddy P.
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Roseddy P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Excellent quality . Long lasting . I love this color tone :will power . It’s not too expensive . I recommend it . I bought it online
Darlene N.
Garden City, MI
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Darlene N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this product in red as part of the Shine Brighter collection and I’m kinda on the fence with how I feel about it. It’s a very pretty color and the pigmentation is incredible, but the formula is just SO drying. I feel like this is product that I can wear in pictures but can’t wear out because it’s just so uncomfortable on my lips.
Mary W.
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Mary W.
Purchased at: ULTA
First, I love the lip! This went on smooth and created a perfect lip line. I was really ready to fall for this Ulta product. I got loads of compliments! Sadly, the product is not long lasting. After just a couple of hours I had that just-ate-a-lollipop look. I am not the one to reapply lipstick all day. I'd rather dash to the women's room and wash it off. Nice, very nice, while it lasted.
Karen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Karen T.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you can’t tell by now, I received an ULTA box this week 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻! I normally steer clear of ANYTHING that says ‘Velvet’ or ‘Matte’ or ‘Liquid’ when it comes to lipstick as it drives me NUTS when a long wearing lipstick starts drying, crackling in appearance/comfort or wears off in patches making me look like the Joker before lunch. Lately I had given up on finding the perfect long wearing lipstick and assumed I’d be resigned to Cherry Chapstick or reapplying lipstick every couple of hours. Well, my hunt is OVER! I got 3 shades of the ULTA VM, and not only are all 3 colors fantastic, but they last longer than a regular workday, even through lunch and with NO color transfer onto any coffee mugs (I HATED having to scrub my lipstick prints off every drinking cup/glass I owned!). Guess what? I’m now the owner of 3 great new colors and no more scrubbing off lipstick prints= WIN WIN! 👊🏻
Warrior Z.
Arapahoe, NC
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Warrior Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lippie was included in the 2020 Ulta advent calendar (which I loved ❤️❤️). To my surprise I found this lippie to be equal to much more expensive brands!! If you use matte lips, save your money, and use this!! I was able to purchase three of them from the price of my high end brand. If you are interested, I did an unboxing of the advent calendar on my channel...it is unsponsored, and I purchased it with my money. I’m only telling you about it because I was able to sample a lot of products for $20 and I discovered this fantastic lipstick!!!
Erica I.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not a really big lipstick fan but this shade is actually beautiful. It was very ling lasting and stayed in my lips for a very long time. Overall great lipstick. And super affordable.
Dr K.
Canton, MI
Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Dr K.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I was gifted 3 of the lipsticks from Ulta Beauty brand and I was a little skeptical about them.When I started using them I was like omg, these are so good,I went out and purchased some more of them.They have a perfect collection of nudes,totally 😍

Looking for your answer?