Velvet Matte Lipstick uploaded by Stephanie H.Velvet Matte Lipstick uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This silky, matte lipstick glides easily onto lips to lock on moisture with vibrant matte color. Infused with Argan Oil, Rose, and Vitamin E to help condition, replenish, and soothe the lips. see more...

Arianna M.
My mom loved it so much she said she was going to borrow it I haven't seen it since
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
I gotta say for the price way to go Elf. This lipstick is a matte lipstick but did not feel overly dry on my lips. The lipstick did shock me with how pigmented it was and how easily it applied. It did last for several hours before it had to be reapplied. I am super impressed by the pigmentation and lasting ability of this lipstick. It did not have a scent to it. Overall great product and i will be purchasing it again
Kaitlin B.
Yakima, WA
OMFG this is easily my favorite lipstick in the game. I buy the Bold Berry, which, first is like the cheapest lipstick you can find. But it goes on well, is super pigmented and lasts through my 8-hour work days, through eating AND drinking. Oh, and I get massive compliments any time I wear it. 💁
Stephanie B.
Hillsborough, NC
I liked the color.  The packaging was nice.  The only issue is that the lipstick seemed somewhat drying, more so than some of their other lipsticks that I have used in the past.  The color stayed on a long time but I would have liked it better if it were more moisturizing.
Ashley P.
Chattanooga
The e.l.f. Velvet Matte Lipstick in Bold Berry is my favorite lip color! Goes on easy and stays on long. I go through this so quick and use it 3-4 times each week. I will continue to buy this product based on quality and the color. Highly recommend this e.l.f. product!
Ella T.
montpelier va
LOVE THIS LIPSTICKS SO MUCH AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MORE PEOPLE DONT TALK ABOUT THIS LINE MORE OFTEN!! it's so long lasting and exceeded my expectations and i am a long time user of elf and love most of their products and will buy until they stop selling them
Karen B.
Huntington Pk, CA
It is an amazing product itself, the color pay off is pretty good for the price, only downside is the formula is hard to work with sometimes. I got mine from Target and it was easy to pick out from the selection they had, all the colors were beautiful looking.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
I love this lipstick. It's extremely inexpensive and the color looks really nice. The color comes off throughout the day but I always bring it with to reapply. I would definitely buy again and try out other colors.
Meagan T.
Dinwiddie
This lipstick is so great for the low price! This product is very pigmented and leaves your lips feeling so smooth. The only bad thing about this is that it doesn't last too log, but for the price it's worth it.
Eva R.
Little Rock
This was my first try at a mat lipstick and I have to say this was a good choice. Color was beautiful and applied smoothly. My lips did not dry out while wearing and the color lasted for hours.