Velvet Matte Lipstick uploaded by Stephanie H.Velvet Matte Lipstick uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This silky, matte lipstick glides easily onto lips to lock on moisture with vibrant matte color. Infused with Argan Oil, Rose, and Vitamin E to help condition, replenish, and soothe the lips. see more...

Buy on Target*
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Review for: Bold Berry
My mom loved it so much she said she was going to borrow it I haven't seen it since
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Review for: Bold Berry
This is my product in the shade Vampy Violet that is the boldest as in darkest lipstick I have ever tried to wear. I am usually a lipgloss wearer in pinks/reds/nudes so that's why this was bold for me. It was good for a Halloween color and is not something I plan to wear every day. The color did eventually fade down on my lips the day I wore it, so that could be good or not depending on who you are and how long you want your lips having color on them during the day. A clever idea these lipsticks have is there is a small popout at the bottom with extra product in the same shade (sometimes it can be a little tough to get off though)! Velvet Matte Lipstick The first picture is better seen for the actual shade, without the flash, while the second picture is more of just the whole product looks, with the flash!
DeOnna C.
DeOnna C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Bold Berry
I'm in love with this lipstick and the formula. Some pros are that it leaves my lips look matte but not feeling dry. It was very affordable and well worth the price. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Karen B.
Karen B.
Huntington Park, CA
Review for: Bold Berry
It is an amazing product itself, the color pay off is pretty good for the price, only downside is the formula is hard to work with sometimes. I got mine from Target and it was easy to pick out from the selection they had, all the colors were beautiful looking.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Clallam Bay, WA
Review for: Bold Berry
Love this lipstick!! Amazingly pigmented and wears phenomenally. It is matte without leaving your lips dehydrated like many other lipsticks I have tried. I was pleasantly surprised to find it tastes a bit like spun sugar!
Katryna H.
Katryna H.
Review for: Bold Berry
It's an okay lipstick especially for the price but it's not very matte at all. It also doesn't last long and it has a sweet flavor / smell to it. It's weird. It makes me chew up my lip so I don't wear it that often.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Review for: Bold Berry
Love this product! Not heavy on your lips and stays on until I wipe it off. Actual color of the lips stick is usually a shade light than what is shown on the box. Would recommend and will keep this in my bag!
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Review for: Bold Berry
I do not like this lipstick. It does not dry matte and smears very easily. Would not try this product again. The only thing I liked was the color.
Annie N.
Annie N.
Review for: Bold Berry
The lipstick is so moisturizing and pigmented. I was shook. The price is always a plus too. I was very impressed and glad I got this. I would definitely get more shades !!
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
Covina
Review for: Bold Berry
For an affordable cost elf usually meets my expectations. The lipstick is a perfect example. Its medium lasting and the color payoff is good