BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This silky, matte lipstick glides easily onto lips to lock on moisture with vibrant matte color. Infused with Argan Oil, Rose, and Vitamin E to help condition, replenish, and soothe the lips. see more...

Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
I bought this lipstick in the shade Blushing Brown and it is the prettiest nude lipstick! It goes with any nature makeup look and it makes my lips feel hydrated. I was lucky enough to find mine at the dollar store but I am very familiar with the matte lipsticks! I highly recommend this product! I have had a hard time finding a perfect brown lipstick and I think I just found it!
ariah m.
talk about love ❤ anything that is matte i love it. i've had a great experience with this lipstick and if all the colors looked great on me i'd buy every shade lol but seriously i'm not joking i love this lipstick.. keep it in your purse though because going out to eat you'll need to freshen back up.. but it's long lasting without drinks or food. as it is not meant to stain, just to mattify.
janet a.
elmont, NY
I am so obsessed with all of elf's lipsticks and lip glosses. The lipsticks go on nice and smooth and I find them lasting. I can't believe that these lipsticks and lip gloss cost so little for great quality product.
afton h.
These are absolutly amazing lipsticks for the price, i mean how can you get better than three dollars. It does not feel cheap on my lips and the color is beautiful. It stays on fairly well and doesnt dry out my lips.
Christian W.
Grovetown
Perfect lip color for my cute witch Halloween look! It's a rich and creamy texture which I truly love. The colors are the perfect shades for any fall look and the matte makes your lips look plumper. In my case, I have thin lips but if you want a lipstick that looks "witchy" and defines and makes beautiful lips , I'd totally recommend it!
Daia C.
Chicago
The product is not really matte. It's more of a satin but it doesn't look a bit matte it just doesn't dry down. It's in an incredible price would buy again. The color fades away fast from the inside which makes me reapply a lot but the color is beautiful.
Christa K.
Big Pine
For a 2$ tube of lipstick this stuff is amazing! I ordered the darkest color and it's gorgeous it goes on creamy and I use mattifying powder to make it matte and it lasts all night long.. you really can't go wrong with these and you can't beat the price!
Mariyam M.
This is an amazing formula for a matte lipstick. The color blushing brown is a milk chocolate colored. I found the lipstick to be nicely pigmented, creamy and hydrating.
Nayeli M.
Huntington Beach, HB
I got this one about a month ago and I absolutely love it. It is matte and some time I add clear lipgloss when I want it to be a little shiny, but with out the lipgloss it it amazing. It is also really pigmented and I recommend trying it.
Tia P.
Roanoke
This was the first product I used when I wanted to start wearing matte lipstick and I was a little nervous so I used a brown that wasn't so noticeable.. Well I certainly wasn't disappointed and it helped me realize that I love matte lipstick and now that's usually all I wear