A spray body oil with a caressing, non-greasy texture. Light and airy, it instantly penetrates the skin and leaves it silky, radiant and scented with the fresh and sensual notes of COCO MADEMOISELLE. Generous spray application.

Don't know much about this product. What are the pros and cons? Does it smell good for the price?
Me llama la atención. Alguna me podría indicar cuáles son los aromas que contiene, por favor. Graciaas
Start your review of Velvet Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Kari R.
Velvet Body Oil uploaded by Kari R.
Going on my 2nd bottle of these velvety oil just can’t get enough !! Smells last all day
Heather  M.
Indianapolis, IN
Very nice not to have to use so much and for it to last all day and not be to over powering. I believe this is a win for anyone
Abeera S.
Austin
Amazing perfume and is.unique in its own way..I have my personal.love.for this brand..i also like chance by chanel but this is a good one too
DAYANNA B.
Velvet Body Oil uploaded by DAYANNA B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Like the luxurious fresh fragrance that this very light and sheer oil omits but I would love it if it would last more than 30 minutes time.
Pony P.
Cleveland, OH
Velvet Body Oil uploaded by Pony P.
Velvet Body Oil uploaded by Pony P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This oil is sooo good, I cant keep it in my house. Always running out. I need more as we speak! Just check the picture! Lol. I am wearing it right now. A must for winter skin. Plus the smell is the BEST scent ever! 😍 it's my all time favorite perfume, and the oil is vital this time of year. It is literally indispensable to me this season. But it's good for any weather. Light, fine mist sprays evenly. Heavily perfumed, not cheap. Have, and will continue to buy. Totally recommend.
Cindy D.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is so rich on your body! It makes my body feel so smooth & velvety. Not sticky! I usually only wear this when I travel. It’s perfect for travel & the perfect size. I would 100% recommend this oil if your into your skin.
Ma. Gracia M.
Arcata, CA
The  only thing i wanted last Christmas and it happened. I always have wonderful compliments while wearing it and love how it smells, really good! The smell seems to last through the day! It smells so rich and expensive! Highly recommended!
Starbella  Y.
Newhall, CA
Velvet Body Oil uploaded by Starbella  Y.
Velvet Body Oil uploaded by Starbella  Y.
This is the most amazing body oil spray! It feels luxurious just like velvet no kidding. I get so many compliments about the scent I will always purchase this 💜
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Pure elegance rich girl scent! ☺️ I love this oil it smells like an early spring day in Paris. Youthful but chic, fresh yet classic blossom in the air and crisp white wine at dinner, innocent crystal like, unbelievably long lasting incredible high quality. Velvet Body Oil
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Everybody knows that Chanel is a classic Brand that you can not go wrong with. I love how feminine this oil perfume is but without being heavy!