Velveeta™ Salsa con Queso Cheesy Bites 18 oz. Box uploaded by Faith M.Velveeta™ Salsa con Queso Cheesy Bites 18 oz. Box uploaded by Kendra W.

BY VELVEETA #23 in Buns & Rolls

The perfect pop in your mouth snack. Ooey-gooey Velveeta cheese in a bite size breaded treat. Share with friends or keep them to yourself—we won't tell! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
I love these! They're are nice and cheesy and not overly spicy! They are a good consistency and not chunky! The beading is an awesome tortilla that gives a cohesive outside. My new favorite comfort snack!
Katie E.
Richmond, KY
I was surprised at how good these actually were. The bread to cheese ratio was not bad. I've only purchased these once. It's not typically somethng that I buy. I just loved cheese and wanted to try them.
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
These bites are really good to snack on, even for a quick meal. The flavor is good. We bought this at super foodtown. They're addicting to eat. I would recommend this to others because it's easy to make
Samantha P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this stuff and it's perfect for deep frying. It makes great unhealthy snacks for when your caving that. I love it and it hits the spot. I bought this at publix and I think at Walmart as well. Better
Courtney C.
i bought these at walmart and i honestly wasn't expecting them to be all that great. but they were! the cheese in them taste so good and it's something i buy regularly now. i highly recommend these
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
These things are heaven in a ball!!
The con queso cheese inside is super delicious it's not to spicy and has what looks like to be little chunks of pepper or tomato not 100% sure either way it's tasty!!
The tortilla coating is pretty good too it's crunchy just make sure you don't over heat or your cheese will ooze out on you!
Yummy!!
Lindsey A.
My new favorite snack! They're so easy to make and take no time at all to cook them. It overly met my expectations. I would definitely buy these again. They're all over the food stores.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
Yummy! I purchased these at Walmart. I had a coupon. I liked the texture of the fried part. The inside was a little spicy but not too bad. Really cheesy. Great flavor. A little pricey, don't know if I would buy again.
Phillip V.
I was skeptical when I first saw these but they taste great. I think it's a very generic snack that will appeal to a larger audience. It's not a healthy snack so use it sparingly.
Sobridy B.
St Charles
This snack is a fun and delicious snack. Exploring balls of cheese are always a good thing, and the added queso flavors make this snack a special treat.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
so are these things actually worth it? or should I just make queso?
Liz Z.
Picton, ON
Do you find these are spicy?