BY VELVEETA

We are doing grilled cheese Velveeta style. Ooey-gooey Velveeta cheese in a crispy, golden crust—Ready in 1 Minute! Liquid Gold at your fingertips anytime, anywhere—at home or on-the-go!

Dacie C.
Broken Arrow
I have two kids so these grilled cheese phenomenons are amazing. I will definitely purchase these in the future they are very inexpensive and very tasty. Great for on the go families and a quick snack for the kiddos.
Kennisha L.
Charlotte, NC
The cheese was really good and smooth. The bread was kind of sweet so I think that it was pretty delicious and satisfying. Velveeta™ Original Stuffed Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
I got these hoping that I'd be able to use these as a replacement for making grilled cheese sandwiches when I'm craving the comfort food of tomato soup and grilled cheese. Sadly, these fell far from the mark. The problem wasn't with the cheese - Velveeta is the best cheese when it comes to melting. However, the cheese was only a minor part of the product - the outer bread has a funky taste and microwaving it doesn't help any.
Stacey B.
Ephrata
What I did to get my kids to LOVE THEM!!
At first I wasn't too sure about these, my kids LOVE grilled cheese. So that's what I was expecting. I was wanting that flavor of a grill cheese type kind of, but the crust was too dry, so what I did was I cooked them in a frying pan with butter. THEN MY KIDS LOVED THEM. THAT'S ALL IT TOOK! LOL I couldn't believe it it made all the difference in the world they tasted so much BETTER!! I know that to some people it maybe more work but I did both sides top and bottom, to make sure the entire thing got that grilled cheese flavor, you know what I mean.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I know the box said buttery biscuit dough filled with creamy Velveeta cheese.  I read that when I bought them.  But I guess I still thought it would be something more than that.  It's not.  They're not terrible; they're just not something I want to spend my money on.  I think I will use up the remaining ones by making a sloppy joe mix  and pouring it over them because they definitely need something.
Melissa W.
Auburn, PA
I thought the crust was kind of cardboard like, they were not very crispy. The cheese tasted good but the combination of the cheese with the not so good crust wasn't good. They were easy to make in the microwave , it only took one minute. Despite that fact, I probably won't be buying those again.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
My kids weren't crazy about these! I think they like the regular grilled cheese better. I tasted it and it was okay but probably wouldn't buy again. If your a big fan of grilled cheese I would recommend this to give it a try! Super easy to make!
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
I love cheese very very much but no matter how good the cheese is if the bread has no flavor and dries your mouth out you can't enjoy the cheesy goodness.. I'll be doctoring the rest of these up but wouldn't buy again
Heather B.
West Van Lear
Ahhhh Grilled cheese right! An American favorite! This gives us the same great taste of the velvetta cheese we all love with out the hastle of having to prepare the actual sandwich so yummy and good and fullfling!
Anna C.
I was not a fan of these but my brother was. I would recommend this to somebody who really likes Val Vita and easy to prepare meals. It's very affordable however I will not be purchasing it again.
Rusty J.
Richmond Hill, NY
Hoooooold up!!!! Where are these things? Are they like hot pockets? I need this in my life ASAP
Casey N.
Allston, MA
These sounds amazing! I love grilled cheese sandwiches with Velveeta. Are they crispy once cooked?
Hannah M.
Is this available in Canada?