BY VELVEETA #16 in Buns & Rolls

We are doing grilled cheese Velveeta style. Ooey-gooey Velveeta cheese in a crispy, golden crust—Ready in 1 Minute! Liquid Gold at your fingertips anytime, anywhere—at home or on-the-go! see more...

Christy P.
Londonderry
ive tried these one time and i havent found them anymore id love to find them again bc they were delicious and i wanna buy them again i recommend you to find and buy thm because theyre delicious and you can just pop them in the mirowave and eat them if your in a hurry
yvonne t.
Arizona
Davida you outdid yourself thank you so much for making an amazing product that I can make for my kids or they can make for themselves and easy to pop it in the microwave or conventional oven and take it on the girl thank you so much and it's so yummy and cheesy don't forget your napkins people when you eat this product
Breanne P.
These are the best for breakfast and for late-night snacks especially when you're hiding from the kids. I love how the cheese melts in your mouth and the ham is one of my favorite parts I wish they were bigger and quieter to eat so I didn't have to sneak them so much #badmom
Samantha B.
Claremont, IL
These are so much better than hot pockets! It’s a little pricey but you’re paying for better cheese. This product is full of flavor and the cheese as real creamy. I would totally buy this product again!
Sara D.
Niles
These are amazing! I wish I could find them at the store all the time, but when I do I buy all the boxes they have! My son loves these! The velveeta cheese just makes it soo good!
Deidra B.
I have lived Velveeta and all their products since I was a little girl.. But these didnt impress me as much as I thought they would unfortunately
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
This stuff is some good mac n cheese.
So cheesy and delicious! Not really healthy but it's good for a quick side dish to eat with your meals!
Lilian H.
Austin
.muchas veces cuando voy a trabajar y ando muy apurada me como u o de estos son suuper ricos para el dia q desidas romper la dieta😂😂
Laurel W.
I must say that it's kind of too much cheese it's kind of overwhelming not very grilled, cheese melts too fast. I do not like these
Alyssa H.
Livonia
These are so good and easy to make and fast and they aren't really expensive and I love the cheese and how they are just so yummy
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i never had these r they good?