BY VELVEETA #63 in Cheese

Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Chantel A.
Velveeta swiss cheese it's really good it tastes like cheese but it has the Swiss taste as well. Velveeta brand is really known for having a creamy soft cheese and that's what it's like with the Swiss it tasted really good and I like it out its in single pack.
Noor A.
Lincoln
Use it every day on my sandwiches for breakfast for dinner and lunch is so good I love it on my macaroni and cheese I love it on my sandwiches I love every it is so good I have to have every day I need at work and at school so good
Irvy C.
This cheese is super cheesy and which why I love it and it melts very easily are usually buy it at Walmart and Publix to as well it’s a little pricey for cheese but it’s well worth it because I always buy it
Do you mac & cheese are really good they don’t have no calories in there who’s ever likes mac & cheese and doesn’t feel like gaining all that extra pounds you should really get this or you guys can eat mac & cheese without gaining weight
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
This is definitely our fave sliced cheese! 🧀 Velveta just has a much smoother cheese that others and the taste can’t be beat, overall winner for grill cheese at my house!
Justin K.
Lancaster, OH
The best! Omg I love this Swiss I've Romany other brands, outside of Sargento. So good! Such a great smooth taste without that intense 'zing' that cheaper brands have.
Alya D.
I really enjoy these will be the sliced cheese in individual packaging because it’s better than craft and will be to cheese is delicious on a sandwich and also it’s easier than having to slice it yourself from the big blocks of cheese that they sale.
Claudia M.
Hennessey
Yum! Big fan of Velveeta cheese. It taste great! Like Swiss cheese can’t get enough, I end up eating! Healthy to eat a few slices and has great flavor. Dairy-ful! I recommend any Velveeta cheese
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I am in love with these. Velveeta is my fav cheese. I buy these cause its fast and easy to use for sandwiches before heading off to work. (Tbh sometimes I just eat the slices as a snack)