BY VELVEETA

Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
If you want good quality swiss cheese with great flavor, get this. This cheese is cheap and available at almost any store. Also with coupons online you can print a coupon for an even cheaper price. Also velveeta has many other flavors and types to choose from if you don't like swiss. Try it, you won't regret it.
Kristin s.
New Carlisle, IN
This is really a 10 star. Velvetta has really always been the top cheese in my house. I love the taste of the swiss, it's better for you and healthier with fewer calories. I love to make subs and melt the slices on the sub...smothered goodness! Buy, buy, buy👍
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA
The only kind of cheese I buy is Velveeta because it is delicious. It has a great flavor and makes whatever I'm putting it on amazing. It does not really compare to other products because its better. Its not really healthy but it is really good and I would eat it all the time.
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
I love Velveeta. I especially love making mac and cheese, queso, and grilled cheese with it. It isn't really cheese though so that's why I give 4 starts. I'm trying to cut off on the processed foods.
Julie K.
Swiss cheese is the best on sandwiches in our house.  It tastes better than the others but it quite pricey.  It never lasts long for I have several packing their lunches for work.  The taste is amazing with ham.  Thank you for a great product....Velveeta is the best.
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
Velveeta swiss cheese slices are great for any sandwich , its always better with cheese, Velveeta cheese swiss slices are individually wrapped so you can choose as many as you want and the rest will stay fresh and wont dry out ! Everything's better with cheese
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This cheese is so good! I like to put this just on my ham and cheese snadwhich and it makes it taste like heaven! I love this cheese and j would definetly recommend to other people that are cheese overs like myself
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe, OH
This is my go to cheese for making grilled cheese sandwiches! It tastes so good. It's not healthy, but it's not unhealthy either! Definitely somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. It lasts for quite some time in the fridge so you don't have to eat it quickly. It's great food for a great price.
Ivon M.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this a lot for my kids lunch in there turkey sandwiches and they like it a lot they like eating it just as is too. They can eat thru a package in a minute that's how much they like it. It's very good
Haydee R.
Arlington , TX
These velveeta cheese slices are great! I prefer the cheddar ones but when I'm feeling a little crazy I like to change it up. I think it makes my sandwiches so delicious! I could also eat them just by themselves when I want a little snack.