BY VELVEETA

Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Livia G.
Livia G.
811 east village circle davie fl
Excelent creamy sliceable cheese . Great for topping crackers; . It melts great on the stove, or in a microwave or conventional oven.
The Velvet Slices Swiss Cheese is by far my favorite brand product to buy at the local Giant store and is completely worth the price. Great flavor to satisfy anyone's taste buds, and is a great snack with fruit or vegetables. I would recommend it to anybody
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Nice creamy sliceable cheese with no strong smell. Great for topping crackers; in a cold or grilled sandwich; on tacos; in enchiladas; making a quick quesadilla; with chili; topping nachos or Fritos Corn Chips (remember Frito Boats :), use to make Mac 'n Cheese; topping a casserole or making a quick cheese sauce. It melts great on the stove, or in a microwave or conventional oven.
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
If we get deli meat we either get Chesse at the deli or this cheese it wrap separate and just as good as slice cheese it taste good and it fresh never had a problem with this brand Veveeta is a great brand and they make great cheese products and this is not expensive and you can find this at any grocery store
TJ D.
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Seems to be the only cheese that we buy now. My wife got these once with a coupon and I feel that this the only cheese we buy. It melts perfect for grilled cheese or even if you are putting in to eggs in the morning. I would recommend this to anyone that loves cheese. I wish it came in bigger packages.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Its good on sandwiches when you want sliced cheese. Kids and adults both love it! My kids eat lots of grilled cheese and this is a great cheese that melts and gives grillex cheese a nice yummy gooey taste without making it too cheesy! I would recommend to any household with kids adults or any!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
I love that my son can get these himself and makes him feel like a little helper; no need to cut any cheese here! These melt just like the original cheese block and leave a creamy river of cheese all over my nachos. Pairing it up with some salsa or other sauce and you have the perfect dip.
Mary G.
Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
I have never been a huge fan of swiss cheese, however, this converted me! It is now our go to sliced cheese for grilled cheese! I was so extremely surprised when four out of our five children also shouted out that they love it too!! If you have not tried it, it is worth the minimal cost!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
The Velvet Slices Swiss Cheese is by far my favorite brand product to buy at the local Giant store and is completely worth the price. Great flavor to satisfy anyone's taste buds, and is a great snack with fruit or vegetables. Nothing else would i add that would make this food any better.
Monet P.
Monet P.
Cheese is cheese but this one is more than cheese. This one has that extra flavor that makes it better than the rest.Its cheesiness brings life to my grilled cheese sandwich and my macaroni and cheese I'd you know own what u mean. Honestly this is the best cheese tull ever taste. No ly
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Centreville, AL
We eat this on all of our sandwiches and it makes amazing grilled cheeses. It is healthier than some of the cheaper options in my opinions. I purchase it at walmart and love the taste. I prefer this over most other cheese brands, but I would add a little bit more protein if I could.