BY VELVEETA #39 in Cheese

Pasteurized prepared cheese product.

Skye G.
I love this cheese brand for grilled cheeses. The cheese has a great flavor and tastes amazing on sandwiches. It is also fairly cheap. I would buy this cheese product and other products by this company again!
Anissa Q.
Arlington, VA
These cheese slices are the best! They are soft and cheesy and very flavorful but it tastes all natural. They’re great for sandwiches when making kids lunch! The packaging is great as it’s easy to take the cheese out and slap it on sandwiches!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Not a fan of these. I only use American cheese for grilled cheese and these just make the sandwich taste funky. They leave a wearied aftertaste in your mouth. It doesn’t taste like normal American cheese.
Alexis F.
Anyone hunting for the perfect cheese for the perfect grilles cheese sandwich should end their search here. It's rich and creamy and all the right things to make your grilled cheese out of this world.
member-618f1
Valveeta is really the only cheese I buy because it never fails satisfy me! It’s very creamy and it works so well in all my homemade mac & cheese it’s so affordable and I usually buy at my local grocery store they have it everywhere go buy this!
Nika K.
I always loved the form the cheese comes in with these products it helps keep the mixture from being “chalky” once the cheese is added and it’s such a good thickness that the flavor is amazing when you eat it
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Amanda B.
Weston, WV
I was always partial to another brand but this brand makes the most cheesiest grilled cheeses over all the other brands. And unlike all the other brands, one slice is plenty for the perfect grilled cheese!
Shakena M.
PEEKSKILL, NY
My favorite sliced cheese... it melts so wonderfully when you make grilled cheese sandwiches. Any Velveeta cheese is good if you are trying to get it gooey, cheese and melty
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
This is one of my favorite sin foods. I grew up eating Velveeta and as adult it doesn't quite go with my diet so I buy the slices every once in a while and eat them on grilled cheese, on steamed broccoli and :cough: friend spam and white bread sandwiches (it has to be white 🍞 with these or it doesn't taste right)...