BY VELVEETA #34 in Cheese

Pasteurized prepared cheese product.

Courtney O.
Poplar, Wi
These are good to mix into macaroni and cheese! My dog also enjoys this brand of cheese! I can’t say it’s the best cheese but it works for a few things! I recommend it if you feel your box macaroni isn’t cheesy enough!
Skye G.
I love this cheese brand for grilled cheeses. The cheese has a great flavor and tastes amazing on sandwiches. It is also fairly cheap. I would buy this cheese product and other products by this company again!
Alexis F.
Anyone hunting for the perfect cheese for the perfect grilles cheese sandwich should end their search here. It's rich and creamy and all the right things to make your grilled cheese out of this world.
🌟Star P.
I literally purchase this cheese for every holiday gathering. We use this cheese 🧀 to make out baked macaroni! It’s super delicious and cheesy! It’s also affordable and goes along way.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
This is one of my favorite sin foods. I grew up eating Velveeta and as adult it doesn't quite go with my diet so I buy the slices every once in a while and eat them on grilled cheese, on steamed broccoli and :cough: friend spam and white bread sandwiches (it has to be white 🍞 with these or it doesn't taste right)...
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This cheese for sure delivers the best guewy grilled cheese sandwich for sure. I love making them for when i'm in a hurry and don't have a lot of time for a big meal. I make the sandwiches and some apple slices and we are good to go. The cheese melts right away and it tastes really good.
Mel M.
bakersfield , CA
Velveeta is very very yummy I love to use Velveeta in my grilled cheese sandwiches like that cheese is the only cheese that I use for grilled cheese I highly recommend it
Kori H.
Velveeta, you should try to put some real cheese in your product. Or choose to add less preservatives or try to make your cheese somewhat more healthy. Don’t get me wrong, I love the taste of melted velveeta, but I don’t choose it very often due to the fact of its unhealthiness.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
MIRELA H.
Saint Louis, MO
I use Velveta cheese in all of my pastas.. because it has thick consistency and rich taste.Thats why I tried Velveta slices. This cheese is perfect for sandwiches and best of all its not to expensive like some cheeses out there.I will buy it again.