Food & SnacksDairyCheeseVelveeta
Shreds Shredded Cheese Pepper Jack Flavor

Velveeta Shreds Shredded Cheese Pepper Jack Flavor

by Velveeta

Velveeta Shreds Shredded Cheese Pepper Jack Flavor.
Shredded pasteurized prepared cheese product with jalapeno peppers.
Recloseable.
Recipe ideas on back!

Has anyone tried this brand?
Start your review of Velveeta Shreds Shredded Cheese Pepper Jack Flavor!
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
Velveeta Shreds Shredded Cheese Pepper Jack Flavor uploaded by DONNA B.
Velveeta Shreds Shredded Cheese Pepper Jack Flavor uploaded by DONNA B.
I received the Snap for Shredded Velveeta Pepper Jack Cheese, which I had tried many years ago, but they discontinued it several years ago and have no plans of restocking so I took it upon myself to modify my Snap to Kraft Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese because I feel the review would be of more benefit to individuals. As the name indicates, Pepper Jack is a derivative of Monterey Jack, and the flavoring in it is sweet peppers, rosemary, habanero chillies and garlic and spicy jalapenos for an extra kick. Kraft Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese is an excellent example of this cheese. I’ll buy a frozen stuffed crust supreme pizza and spread an entire 8” bag of this cheese on it and bake as it states on the box and let it cook. It smells so delicious as it bakes. When the timer dings and I open the oven door, I love looking at all that golden brown cheese all melted on top of the pizza. It’s awesome to bite into my slice of pizza, and the cheese is warm and gooey and so yummy. It doesn’t matter if you get the cheapest pizza either. The cheese makes it delicious. It has just the right amount of hot and it melts so wonderfully.
Jerry C.
GardenGrove
This goes well with any dish that requires cheese. Cheese is a good source of protien and it adds a awesome flavor to any food. This peperjack cheese goes good on eggs.
Chelsea S.
Velveeta is just as delicious as Kraft Mac N Cheese! Velveeta has an interesting variety of mac n cheese flavors. Velveeta is my families favorite! Even just the cheese is good when made for a cheese dip. I would definitely buy again and recommend this to others
Ashley G.
Barnwell, SC
We usually buy this will never we're making nachos at home, for an extra melty cheese with a little bit more kick.
Tenee D.
Valparaiso, IN
Pepper jack is my favorite and this melts so nicely on everything. My kids love it too
shaid H.
Pepper jack cheese is perfect for a spicy grilled cheese sandwich and you can also put these on tortilla chips and put them in the microwave oven for a few second and have a party all to yourself. Enjoy.
Amanda W.
Tekonsha
love this in my chip dip that i make. really wish i could find the queso blanco bricks of Velveeta again that was even better
ana D.
Tampa, FL
I actually don't like velveeta's shredded cheeses... I find them to be very salty :( I love velveeta shells and block cheese though!
Meg L.
East moline, IL
Best idea Velvetta has had. I always wasted half my brick because I didn't use it fast enough but now with these individual packets I'm able to keep my cheese fresh until it is needed.
Kari B.
Bullhead city
This is so good I use this when making quest dip for my husband. he loves it.
This is so good I use this when making quest dip for my husband. he loves it.